Author Topic: New plans of the arch-quranimal Erdogan  (Read 374 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New plans of the arch-quranimal Erdogan
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »
The article states basically, that

• Erdogan want to create a second Ottoman Empire, all states with Turkish people like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan should come under Turkish influence.
  • Erdogan allies himself with Iran & Syria
  • Erdogan abandons Turkies former ally Israel

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=113720
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New plans of the arch-quranimal Erdogan
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »
He has big plans but ultimately all that he is going to accomplish is reverting Turkey into a backward Islamic cesspool (the parts of which that aren't already). I don't think the other Turkish republics are going to embrace his ambitions. I don't think Turkey can build strategic relations with the Arabs mainly as they hate each other, Syria has territorial claim from Turkey and Iraq has claim on the water that the Turks rob from them.

But the Iran-Turkey alliance makes sense sort of.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New plans of the arch-quranimal Erdogan
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »
He has big plans but ultimately all that he is going to accomplish is reverting Turkey into a backward Islamic cesspool (the parts of which that aren't already). I don't think the other Turkish republics are going to embrace his ambitions. I don't think Turkey can build strategic relations with the Arabs mainly as they hate each other, Syria has territorial claim from Turkey and Iraq has claim on the water that the Turks rob from them.

But the Iran-Turkey alliance makes sense sort of.

I think you are right.

Erdogan remembers me a little bit to Musselini. The facist dictator had similiar plans. He wanted to create a new Roman empire at the shores of the mediterranien sea. Erdogan wants the same, only in central asia. I hope this evil quranimal will end like Musselini.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani