Author Topic: Muslims are raging like wolfs under the EU-officials in Brussel  (Read 463 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslims are raging like wolfs under the EU-officials in Brussel
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »
Interesting article about the crimes of "immigrants" in Brussel. Everybody knows, what kind of immigrants are meant. But it seems to be the new political correctness not to mention the M word.

Burglaries and robberies

Brussels is Europe's capital of crime

Von S. Bolzen und CB Schiltz 19. S. Bolt and CB Schiltz 19th Oktober 2009, 13:59 Uhr October 2009, 13:59 Clock

EU officials and parliamentarians are robbed and beaten up in Brussels. Hardly an embassy that has not already experienced burglaries. But Belgium's police force only looks while the capital of Europe sinks in the crime. The city is full of tensions. Brussels is a paradise for criminals.

Punches, kicks. They are so painful that Angelika Niebler this day will never forget. It's a warm evening in early fall, shortly after ten clock in the evening in the Rue Stevin, in the heart of the European quarter.  The MEP, petite and blonde, comes from a dinner, she's happy, it was a good day.

Suddenly, a hard kick in the cross.  Niebler stumbles, she falls to the ground. Two youths, wearing black baseball caps and hoodies are kicking her, again and againone of them bears her against the head - even then, when he has Nieblers Blackberry and I-Phone, the prey, grinning in his hand.

More than 40 percent of the population are immigrants of first, second or third generation. (I would like to know what kind of immigrants are meant? We all know the answer!) In some districts every second foreign youth is unemployed. At the same time makes the economic crisis Walloon and Flemish city fathers bitter fight over the spoils - everywhere there is no money. Die Polizei ist miserabel ausgerüstet und schlecht bezahlt. The police is miserably equipped and badly paid.

Brussels, the capital of the crooks. But even worse, so many find it is the ignorance of the crime. It is tolerated but not controlled. It is one of Brussels - such as chips, chocolates and beer.

Source: http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article4896017/Bruessel-ist-Europas-Hauptstadt-des-Verbrechens.html?page=1#article_readcomments
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Muslims are raging like wolfs under the EU-officials in Brussel
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »
She is lucky she didn't get raped by 80(!) different guys.
Apes like that should get the chair.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims are raging like wolfs under the EU-officials in Brussel
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »
That is what a typical leftist apologist in Belgium thinks about Brussels becoming a Muslim city within 15 to 20 years...
http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2009/03/brussels-capital-of-eurabia.html

Quotes from the self-hating leftist moron about Muslims:

"Be realistic. They're here. They're relatively numerous and they're growing."

" Differences are always somehow scary for people. If you go down the street in Molenbeek, it's an Arab street with veiled women. Many people are used to it, but for some it's a shock to see this kind of thing in the heart of Europe." BTW: Brussels is not the heart of Europe even being the capital of the EU!

"The mix of cultures is something positive. I think that in a Europe that's gotten a little old, for the young population, not only Muslim, but of different kinds, it's a positive contribution."

"I think Brussels will certainly be the European city in which the Muslim population is more and more important. To say 'majority' is quite relative. Not everyone who says he's a Muslim goes to the mosque. Not everyone is signed up, as it were. But it's true that there's a very strong presence today."

So I hope he still lives long enough to see his own people being raped, throat-slitted and beheaded or paying jizya...  :o