Author Topic: JTF will be running a series of articles about green leafy vegetables.  (Read 5317 times)

admin

In the spirit of our great leader Chaim Ben Pesach, I have opened up a topic about green leafy vegetables. JTF will be running different threads in the near future about salad and vegetables. Please click the Healthy Living Section for these exciting nutrional articles.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:47:17 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Allen-T

In the spirit of our great leader Chaim Ben Pesach, I have opened up a topic about green leafy vegetables. JTF will be running different threads in the near future about salad and vegetables. Please chick the Healthy Living Section for these exciting nutrional articles.

Since one of the things that makes this organisation great is the cooperation between Jew and Gentile, can we also have a topic on the joys of greasy cheeseburgers? I noticed, Yakov, you wrote please "chick" the Healthy...you were thinking about chicken[and chicks?] when you were writing about rabbit food weren't you? [sorry :P]

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :D :D :D :D :D I don'nt know how exciting it will be.Maybe informitive
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

:D :D :D :D :D I don'nt know how exciting it will be.Maybe informitive

Maybe we can learn how to make those rose shaped radishes!!

Allen-T

"One cuts more time off from their life worrying about health than simply enjoying good food"
-Vaclav Jitrnice. 

ftf

green leafy vegetables, oooh icky

Give me a nice pizza any day.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nothing in the world is as good as a nice New York made pizza with a thin crispy crust.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

Nothing in the world is as good as a nice New York made pizza with a thin crispy crust.

Anchovies would be an improvement, in my humble estimation. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
actually, love the parsley...cilantro, watercress, and arugula wtih a light balsamic vinigrette and olive oil a pinch of salk and then A WHOLE LOTTA FRAAAAD CHICKEN!!!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

actually, love the parsley...cilantro, watercress, and arugula wtih a light balsamic vinigrette and olive oil a pinch of salk and then A WHOLE LOTTA FRAAAAD CHICKEN!!!!!!!

I found a fraaaaad chicken joint here in Brooklyn recently that's incredible! And delivers! 

ftf

Fried chicken is just too fatty. A pizza with low fat mozzarella cheese, and lots of tomato sauce, perhaps with a little pepperoni as a topping, that is the way to go.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Fried chicken is just too fatty. A pizza with low fat mozzarella cheese, and lots of tomato sauce, perhaps with a little pepperoni as a topping, that is the way to go.

tsk tsk, pepperoni is not kosher...but what about falafel pizza?...mmm mmm...finger linkin' good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

I'm a christian, I don't keep kosher.

Allen-T

tsk tsk, pepperoni is not kosher...but what about falafel pizza?...mmm mmm...finger linkin' good.

They don't make kosher pepperoni from beef? I buy kosher salami[because it has no sugars]? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I'm a christian, I don't keep kosher.

But Jesus was..you should live as he did  ;D ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

They don't make kosher pepperoni from beef? I buy kosher salami[because it has no sugars]? 

Not supposed to mix beef with dairy...actually rabbinically you're not supposed to mix poultry either.

Allen-T

Not supposed to mix beef with dairy...actually rabbinically you're not supposed to mix poultry either.

Oh yes, that's right. Are there ever any exceptions under Torah Judaism to eat pork? I can't imagine not eating pork, especially after living in the Czech Republic for so long, that's all they eat in every imaginable configuration! I loved every mouthful with a good Czech beer to wash it down[which is really necessary, the alcohol does wonders breaking down the high fat content.] I used to love the local butcher around the corner from my flat. Not just because of the wonderful selection, but they had a daughter who was both chubby and very cute[my ideal] and I used to LOVE watching her swing that axe while I waited on line!! [anxiously awaits a colourful FOTL response] I can't explain it[though I am sure Fruit will] but a cute, chubby girl blasting a side of pork with a hatchet was mesmerizing!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:30:05 PM by Allen-T »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
...... [anxiously awaits a colourful FOTL response] I can't explain it[though I am sure Fruit will] ......

Was she a blond and did she have a black boyfriend? ;D  If not, I'm sure FOTL has no comment.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Allen-T

...... [anxiously awaits a colourful FOTL response] I can't explain it[though I am sure Fruit will] ......

Was she a blond and did she have a black boyfriend? ;D  If not, I'm sure FOTL has no comment.
Yes she was blond and no, she was married to a white Czech man. Czech girls don't do that. That's why I keep telling Fruit to go there. It's tailor made for him. I'd even give him Czech lessons; hello-dobry den, you are a pretty girl-ti si pekni holka.      
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 01:33:20 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

[/quote]

Oh yes, that's right. Are there ever any exceptions under Torah Judaism to eat pork? I can't imagine not eating pork, especially after living in the Czech Republic for so long, that's all they eat in every imaginable configuration! I loved every mouthful with a good Czech beer to wash it down[which is really necessary, the alcohol does wonders breaking down the high fat content.] I used to love the local butcher around the corner from my flat. Not just because of the wonderful selection, but they had a daughter who was both chubby and very cute[my ideal] and I used to LOVE watching her swing that axe while I waited on line!! [anxiously awaits a colourful FOTL response] I can't explain it[though I am sure Fruit will] but a cute, chubby girl blasting a side of pork with a hatchet was mesmerizing!
[/quote]

The only exception I can think of is if we were starving to death literally and there was nothing to eat in the wilderness of sand and forest..and only to save our life..yes, then that's the exception.