Author Topic: The Obama regime declares war to FOX news  (Read 389 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Obama regime declares war to FOX news
« on: October 22, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
White House’s Anita Dunn: Fox News An ‘Arm Of Republic Party’

In perhaps one of the most ridiculous statements of the day, the White House, through their communications director Anita Dunn, called Fox News “a wing of the Republican Party”. Hello pot, the kettle is calling.

Anyone with a brain and who has even half an open mind can tell that both CNN and MSNBC are carrying the water for Obama and have been since his nomination. In fact, a recent promo for the “unbiased” CNN ran as follows:

The new promo, by contrast, consists of a woman’s voice, pitching Cooper’s show as, essentially, a liberal alternative to Fox News: “I’m a lifelong Democrat,” she says, “and that’s why I watch Anderson Cooper.” Hmmm. The voice goes on to say that Cooper is the person she can turn to hold “right wing” conservatives accountable.

So, the White House praises the CNN as a “real news network”, despite the fact that nearly every anchor on their show is in fact a Democrat shill and they make no bones about it; at the same time they bash Fox News as no better then a talking point generator and arm of the Republican Party.

Actually, this gives us a little insight into the mind of the Democrat. This is, in fact, how the Democrat/liberal media (but I repeat myself) works. The DNC faxes/e-mails press releases filled with talking points to their friends in the media and people like Olbermann, Maddow, Blitzer, etc. just repeat them ad nausea. So, they project this same mentality on Republicans who must do the same thing with their outlet Fox News. The only problem with this theory is that most of the people who work on Fox are also liberals, particularly Geraldo, Sheppard Smith, Greta and many more. Hannity and O’Reilly are not, but they are not journalists, they are commentators.

What the liberals fail to understand is true business sense. Murdoch has simply realized there is a huge market for people who are disgruntled with Obama and Democrats and has provided a product (along with attractive women in short skirts) for that audience. As a result Fox’s audience is about triple that of either CNN or MSNBC. In fact, Fox’s Red Eye, which airs at 3:00 a.m. (yeah, in the morning) gets better ratings then any of CNN’s primetime shows. Hilarious!

So, Ms. Dunn, spare me your indignation that Fox is some how not a “real” news organization and CNN is, especially given the evidence that this is just not true.

Here is some video of the Dunn interview with the liberal talking point commercial, it’s hilarious.

Source & original video of the Mao worshipping bolschewik Dunn: http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=894#
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: The Obama regime declares war to FOX news
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 05:24:08 AM »
I think you should be able to get degrees in studying the 'mind of the democrat'.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 05:28:32 AM »
As a true Communist, Obama must be dreaming of establishing the Ministry of Truth, i.e. total monopoly on information.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 06:32:09 AM »
The real goal of this administration is to  cause chaos and distract people from viewing the new health care bill disaster.  Fox News has been on top of the issues and the Obama administration sees that Democrats and Independants view this news station as well as Republicans. Not good news for those that misrepresent the issues, and bills.  This is truly a Marxist government!  They are even cutting salaries and bonuses on company executives that contributed to the Democrats campaign, including Obama's.