Author Topic: Netanyahu reads JTF materials? Says 'End Dependence on Oil'  (Read 749 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Netanyahu reads JTF materials? Says 'End Dependence on Oil'
« on: October 20, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »
JTF said that long ago.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133953

(IsraelNN.com) Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told the presidential “Facing Tomorrow" conference Tuesday night that the world must end its dependence on oil "that strengthens terror and damages planet Earth.”

He said that the dependence on “black gold” raise the price of oil and stunts economic growth in Africa and other poor areas of the world, as well as in developed countries. Oil also pollutes the air and water, Prime Minister Netanyahu added. “By changing this dependence we can change the world.”

He called for an international conference of scientists and businessmen to “produce a practical and efficient program for the development for efficient energy alternatives to replace oil in 10 years."

President Shimon Peres opened up the annual "Facing Tomorrow" conference by noting that the Ten Commandments are the basis for Israel’s morality. He told 1,500 guests, including Jewish and world leaders, that Israel is a small country with physical borders but that its progress is unlimited.

The President focused on environmental issues after he noted the Jewish State has given a positive response to American efforts to resume negotiations with the Palestinian Authority, and has clearly said “no” to terror, which “destroys individual rights.”

Peres declared that “We are a positive country for peace, freedom and justice [and] must defend our own lives to achieve peace with neighbors," adding that “We have gone through nine wars and have won them all. Israel a strong and progressive state that can contribute [to the world] and not just struggle” along.

Other speakers Tuesday night include Quarter Middle East envoy Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of Britain, and Mort Zuckerman, chairman of the conference and editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report.

This year’s conference focuses on questions concerning the social, cultural, psychological, political and economic ramifications of the Internet and new media age.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Netanyahu reads JTF materials? Says 'End Dependence on Oil'
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 05:04:39 PM »
Lewinsky always says the right things, and does none of them.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »
We in Holland call that 'populism' (just saying something to be popular).

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
There's already cars that run on water, air, used baking oil and camelpiss, besides the cars that will run 2500km on 1 gallon of normal gas.

They could ban oil before christmas if they wanted to.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 07:03:24 PM »
There's already cars that run on water, air, used baking oil and camelpiss, besides the cars that will run 2500km on 1 gallon of normal gas.

They could ban oil before christmas if they wanted to.

But what about plastics? Can they replace oil in their production?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »
I'm sure they will have a solution for that as well.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »
I'm sure they will have a solution for that as well.

Last I heard, it was still a problem. But I haven't followed this issue as closely as I should have lately.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 03:49:39 AM »
Yes, this sounds exactly like JTF. I am shure he has copied it. There are lots of prominent people reading JTF frequently. I.e. a great German Jewish Organization had issues a few times in their e-mail newsletter. They took no stand about it. They quoted simply.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani