Author Topic: Blaming Beck  (Read 534 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Blaming Beck
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147487360

AFR TALK LIVE!Volume: 0
  Nothing But Truth Blaming Beck
Date:  10/19/2009 10:12:54 AM

by Crane Durham

Glenn Beck is now the symbol for opposition to President Obama’s administration agenda.  There are many critics of the administration who could have gotten the nod like Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or Crane Durham (whoever that guy is), but Beck really deserves the accolade.  He was at the forefront of opposing the bailout, then he was all over the stimulus spending waste (don’t forget Acorn!) and then he exposed the radical past of Van Jones.  Say what you will, but Glenn Beck is no one hit wonder. 

Those hits are taking their toll on our President’s administration, so they have decided to discredit talk radio, most of which is conservative because liberalism doesn’t do too well with two way communication, but I digress.  They are attempting to discredit the medium of talk radio by going after Beck individually.  This is not fair in many different aspects: Talk show hosts don’t all share the same viewpoints and certainly have different personalities.  When you insult the hosts, you insult their audience; not a real good strategery.  Most importantly, BECK HAS BEEN RIGHT!!!  Not only does my President seem weak; his approach comes off as, for lack of a better work, stupid.  Of course, I know that he is very bright, and I’m not saying that I am the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is like trying to win a boxing match by using your face to wear out your opponent fists; you are going to lose, and it’s gonna get ugly! 

It already has, in response to the Dunn (and Gibbs) show, Beck played a tape of a Dunn speech where she states that Mao is one of her two favorite political philosophers…I’m not kidding, and neither was Glenn.  What’s next, are they going to find out that my President attended a racist church for 20 years before he was elected? You see, the more they go after Beck, the more they will remind America that the man, we elected President is a radical leftist naïf whose chief of staff operates more like a mafia don than an elected official (please no fish on my Honda, Rahm).  Whether you agree or disagree with Beck’s viewpoints, he is good for this country because he has had the audacity to ask questions about our leader. Maybe, if they weren’t so hard, the President would answer them, not attempt to silence the person who asks.

For the record: I don’t listen to Glen Beck, or other political talk show hosts, no host should;  you will inadvertently become the Carlos Mencia of talk radio.

Rush was the first target of this type of campaign, but our President at least had enough sense to learn he could not take down the great one (Jesse and Al obviously haven’t). Yes, Rush is the King, and we all owe our careers to his innovation; he saved radio.

Finally, as I said, I’m sure I differ on many of Glenn Beck’s viewpoints. However, I have had the opportunity to meet him a few times and he is the real deal; a class act and someone I admire.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt