Author Topic: Salute  (Read 1767 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Salute
« on: October 21, 2009, 03:07:45 AM »
Just thought this might make an interesting debate,and no offence meant.
When you see someone you know maybe in the distance,where I was brought up you would raise your arm,palm pointin toward them,this could be likened to a nazi salute,and as such some daft countries in Europe have banned this,you couldnt make it up, honestly its PC gone mad,I remember saluting my friends even as a child like this,just to be clear its not the full nazi salut just the raising of your arm,I have noticed other races use different methods to acknowledge people,but dont you think its a shame that because of that monster or the PC brigades reaction to him we are now even afraid to act naturally.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Salute
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 03:39:13 AM »
Just thought this might make an interesting debate,and no offence meant.
When you see someone you know maybe in the distance,where I was brought up you would raise your arm,palm pointin toward them,this could be likened to a nazi salute,and as such some daft countries in Europe have banned this,you couldnt make it up, honestly its PC gone mad,I remember saluting my friends even as a child like this,just to be clear its not the full nazi salut just the raising of your arm,I have noticed other races use different methods to acknowledge people,but dont you think its a shame that because of that monster or the PC brigades reaction to him we are now even afraid to act naturally.

I think you make too much thoughts about this issue. If you greet a friend by pointing at him, it this is ok. The idea of a Nazi salute would never come to my mind.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 04:01:56 AM »
The whole nazi-salute is a ripoff from the Romans.

Avé Ceasar!

They can't ban that. Try banning me scratching my ass.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:15:49 AM »
בס''ד

That is like saying that the swastika is not really a Nazi symbol because others used it.

Anyone who uses that salute should be killed. Everyone knows what that salute has come to mean. Nazis have NO rights. They should be killed. Period. If I saw someone giving that salute, I would break their arm.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:39:00 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:47:57 AM »
I think you're getting confused here. The issue is the government trying to ban something supposedly because it is extreme right. They simply try to criminalize any association with rightwing politics by portraying nazism as rightwing, when it is left.
Nazism is only used as an accusation against whites to shut them up. They are not going to ban anything islamic.

Hindus in India still use the swastika since they have used it for 5000 years.
People who unwillingly resemble anything like a nazi salute should not be killed.
I still think rape is a far worse crime and I'm glad my qi gong practice provides me with strong bones.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 05:00:23 AM »
I think you're getting confused here. The issue is the government trying to ban something supposedly because it is extreme right. They simply try to criminalize any association with rightwing politics by portraying nazism as rightwing, when it is left.
Nazism is only used as an accusation against whites to shut them up. They are not going to ban anything islamic.

People who unwillingly resemble anything like a nazi salute should not be killed.
I still think rape is a far worse crime and I'm glad my qi gong practice provides me with strong bones.

I think you compair here two different things Robert.

If Hindus use a symbol similar to the Swastika it has a different cultural and historical context for them as if i.e. Europeans use it.

If an ancient Roman use the Roman salute in a movie, everybody can put the context together. But if a European is doing it, he confesses a certain worldview with it.

I think as Christians we should seperate from those things, because Jesus would have did likewise. It represents evil and we shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But this doesn't mean, that we have to put weight on our conscience and have to watch ourselves everytime if we greet i.e. a friend with the hand or pointing with a finger at him. I think lots of people here are not able to understand this situation. But some people in my country are simply nuts in this issue.

Do all the things you do (like greeting a friend) in the right "spirit" and you will do right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 05:06:52 AM »

The original post seems to be something to stir the pot. I live in New York we have people from all over the globe living here. I can't remember ever seeing someone saying hello with a Nazi Salute. Chaim is correct its offensive. As far as a government ban it should not have even been an issue that needed to be addressed. I can see things are not going well in Europe.   
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:19:57 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 05:17:31 AM »

If Hindus use a symbol similar to the Swastika it has a different cultural and historical context for them as if i.e. Europeans use it.

If an ancient Roman use the Roman salute in a movie, everybody can put the context together. But if a European is doing it, he confesses a certain worldview with it.

I think as Christians we should seperate from those things, because Jesus would have did likewise. It represents evil and we shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But this doesn't mean, that we have to put weight on our conscience and have to watch ourselves everytime if we greet i.e. a friend with the hand or pointing with a finger at him. I think lots of people here are not able to understand this situation. But some people in my country are simply nuts in this issue.

Do all the things you do (like greeting a friend) in the right "spirit" and you will do right.

I think this message is meant for Chaim. I do not condemn non-nazi use of a swastika nor romans greeting ceasar.
If anyone wishes to give a nazi salute (not a roman salute) to spread jew-hate than that only says something about him; I will only kill someone if he has raped someone or plans to kill me.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 05:48:16 AM »
If I saw someone giving that salute, I would break their arm.

Oh, I'm glad you changed this part. You almost hurt my feelings.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 06:05:25 AM »

I think this message is meant for Chaim. I do not condemn non-nazi use of a swastika nor romans greeting ceasar.
If anyone wishes to give a nazi salute (not a roman salute) to spread jew-hate than that only says something about him; I will only kill someone if he has raped someone or plans to kill me.

People using the Nazi salute in the year 2009 are trying to greet Caesar? Are you joking?

You write that you would only kill someone who has raped or who plans to kill you. You mean you don't consider Nazism to be an ideology of mass murder? Or maybe you feel that the Nazis don't plan to kill you, so for you they don't represent mass murder.

When I wrote about breaking the arm of someone giving the Nazi salute, I was not referring to you. I was referring to someone else who is trying to tell us that we should not be offended by the Nazi salute because it's just an innocent greeting among friends.

This is a Kahanist Jewish web site. We don't debate with Nazis, we don't dialogue with Nazis, we are commanded by the Torah to destroy Nazis (Amalek). We are commanded to treat the Nazis the way they treated over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 06:13:27 AM »
Every salute and symbol that represented the nazis should be blotted out. They murdered 6 million plus jews. Symbols and heils used by them should never be used because we r reminded of their existance. Nazis should never exist. All nazis should be killed and blotted oit forever
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 06:43:59 AM »
People using the Nazi salute in the year 2009 are trying to greet Caesar? Are you joking?

You write that you would only kill someone who has raped or who plans to kill you. You mean you don't consider Nazism to be an ideology of mass murder? Or maybe you feel that the Nazis don't plan to kill you, so for you they don't represent mass murder.

When I wrote about breaking the arm of someone giving the Nazi salute, I was not referring to you. I was referring to someone else who is trying to tell us that we should not be offended by the Nazi salute because it's just an innocent greeting among friends.

This is a Kahanist Jewish web site. We don't debate with Nazis, we don't dialogue with Nazis, we are commanded by the Torah to destroy Nazis (Amalek). We are commanded to treat the Nazis the way they treated over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children.

I did not say people giving the nazi salute try to greet ceasar. I refered to the ceasar salutes resemblance with the nazi salute, to make clear that not everything that resembles the nazi salute = nazi, nor should be punished.

Nazism is an ideology of massmurder, but fortunately, most nazi's are a joke. My jacket says I'm a Jew. I'm a nazi target, but islam is the real threat.

You did refer to me about breaking my arm, it's just that I don't give a [censored].

Yes this a Kahanist site, but I will never get fixated on doing nothing that might resemble a nazi salute.

I wear a JTF jacket to provoke muslim assault.
Eventhough a nazi assault will not be likely, it would get the same treatment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 06:49:19 AM »

This is the best policy to follow. I love this because it's a position of strength. Would you say that by attempting to debate them, it gives them legitimacy, so there should be no debate for that reason as well?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 06:54:37 AM »
Nazis should be baked in the oven for the very least. The Nazi Edomite salute originally comes from the Roman (Ys"v Sr"y) legionnaires, just like the Wehrmacht helmets, just like mass-murdering Jews, just like expelling Jews from their own homes, raping Jewish girls  >:(
Rome is the ancient Nazi Germany, Edomites stay Edomites  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 07:34:50 AM »
I think Nazis and anyone who sympathizes with Nazis should die in a gas chamber.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »

This is the best policy to follow. I love this because it's a position of strength. Would you say that by attempting to debate them, it gives them legitimacy, so there should be no debate for that reason as well?

This is indeed the best policy since muslims don't debate either. For a muslim 'talk' is only a means to sell taqqiyah lies.
And the same goes for hardcore nazi's, since debate would be useless.

And just to make this clear one more time:
I do not sympathize with nazi's. I sympathize with myself living without association of nazism.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 08:16:50 AM »
בס''ד

Robert, you wrote: "You did refer to me about breaking my arm, it's just that I don't give a drek."

You're mistaken. My remarks were intended for the person who opened this deliberately provocative thread.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 08:17:44 AM »
בס"ד

I think Nazis and anyone who sympathizes with Nazis should die in a gas chamber.

Or just baked in the oven.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 08:21:01 AM »
''

Robert, you wrote: "You did refer to me about breaking my arm, it's just that I don't give a drek."

You're mistaken. My remarks were intended for the person who opened this deliberately provocative thread.

Ok.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »
בס"ד

Or just baked in the oven.

That would work too

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »
As I said in the thread starter  i am merely trying to have a debate on political correctness, I said in the original post I meant no offence and also stated that I am not talking about the full nazi salute but basically the lifting of the arm from your side to point to the front raised it could look like the last part of a nazi salute if you like,Its a completely natural motion and in wing chun lots of arm movements resemble this.
I hate nazis and what they did and ,my grandfather fought them in the 2nd ww.
I totally agree that all things nazi should be wiped out,I have been to peoples houses where they have had a tablecloth covered in swastikas it was obviously indian in origin.,and they were in no way nazis.
Sorry to offend anyone who may not have understood what I was trying to get at,I definetely did not want to upset anyone.