Author Topic: Hello my friends from a English Anglican in NY  (Read 1212 times)

Offline wanderer

• New JTFer
Hello my friends from a English Anglican in NY
« on: October 15, 2009, 12:36:51 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I have been following the growth of extremism in the UK and it worries me.

I recently joined a group in the UK called Casuals United who have been protesting peacefully in cities across the UK about islamification
in the UK. They are affiliated with the English Defence League. These groups also claim to be pro-Israel and have marched with the Flag of David.

I was wondering if anyone on this board had any views about these groups as we have much in common.

thank you,

W

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Hello my friends from a English Anglican in NY
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:41:03 AM »
Welcome Wanderer,

Although I do not know about the groups you mention it sounds like they are good people. Anyone who is aware of the threat which is posed by Islam, and the radical forms which pose very clear danger, should be on our side. If they are truly pro-Israel and anti-Islam then I think they will do very well...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 12:48:54 AM »
Welcome Wanderer,

Although I do not know about the groups you mention it sounds like they are good people. Anyone who is aware of the threat which is posed by Islam, and the radical forms which pose very clear danger, should be on our side. If they are truly pro-Israel and anti-Islam then I think they will do very well...

I know EDL, they also burned nazi flags.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline wanderer

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 12:56:58 AM »
Unless you are far left you get labeled a nazi in England. From what I know they burnt the nazi flag to make a point that they were not nazis.

I am sure the flag burning was genuine and they seem to be working hard to establish an image that it not nazi. Any non politically correct opinion in the Uk always get the same garbish from the lefties and muslims.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:12:46 AM »
That sounds like an  awesome group.  I would definitely join them if I move to England.  Anyway, welcome to the forum. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:25 AM »
Unless you are far left you get labeled a nazi in England. From what I know they burnt the nazi flag to make a point that they were not nazis.

I am sure the flag burning was genuine and they seem to be working hard to establish an image that it not nazi. Any non politically correct opinion in the Uk always get the same garbish from the lefties and muslims.
Even though the real Nazis were hardcore leftists...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »
The English Defense League is a great organization!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:46:16 AM »
The EDL seems like a great group but the BNP says it is a set up group by the Govt                http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/english-defence-league-%E2%80%9Choney-trap%E2%80%9D-proscribed-by-bnp/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 06:43:59 AM »
Welcome aboard W
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 09:26:40 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline NJOsment

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 05:49:59 AM »
I came to know about EDL a few months back.I think they are a wonderful organisation.
But the UAF (United Against Freedom) calls them fascists.
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamic Hypocricy

"I have a problem with the Islamic ideology, the Islamic culture, because I feel that the more Islam that we get in our societies the less freedom that we get.”-Geert Wilders