Author Topic: new GOP.com website looks like Black Communist Party site thanks to Steele!  (Read 540 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
The new Gop.com http://www.gop.com/ has nothing but pictures of black people, and is now RED with Stars like the Communist flag. If this is what we can expect from the Republican Party then we have no choice but to start voting 3rd party!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Holy crap it does look like the PROC flag!
Will the Repulican party become the Peoples Republican party?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I NEVER WAS Republican i often vote REPUBLICAN but i'm a Conservative
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WTF?  I kept refreshing it, and I'd say 70% of the pictures at the top, are of a blacks, who are only 14% of the total population???  And of this percentage, 92% will typically vote for Dems, SO!!!! this is being done to Lure 1%??????  This is STUPID marketing.  The GOP needs to focus on other minorities, not blacks.  Not to mention, focusing on blue collar whites.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Could anyone actually imagine that blacks would vote republican because all of a sudden they have a bunch of black guys?

This is pathetic. Looks like the communist coupe succeeded.

You need to put some Japanese people in office. They're smart and are on bad terms with China.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sometimes I think the republican party is becoming the party of affirmative action.  Look at the likes of Michael Steele and Colin Powell and likes of the kind of people that Lindsey Graham and Olympia Snow support. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt