Author Topic: Enough to make you explode. Warning about Jiggaboos.  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Enough to make you explode. Warning about Jiggaboos.
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:58:50 AM »
I'm writing this because some of my relatives have lost their jobs and are really annoyed. Recently in Ireland their has been a lot of scams with people getting benefits. The majority of them, 95% is you guessed it BLACK. So the government decided about 4 months ago that everyone has to bring their passport and their social card too. You only had to bring your social card. Anyway now the government is going to waste even more money and make your card into some sort of ID. This will cost even more money that the Irish Government can ill afford and all this because of these Jungle Apes. And another thing that mad me angry was I was watching the start of the Irish news and it rings the Angels mass bell and shows people around Ireland, the elderly, people hill walking, scenery around the countryside etc. These sick self hating Irish showed some BLACK female APE working late in an empty office listening to the bell. Only showed her. This is truly sicking. I had to get that off my chest. Anyone else agrees with me on this? A minority does the damage and everyone suffers.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Enough to make you explode. Warning about Jiggaboos.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:12:12 AM »
Holland is no different.
Reports of muslimapes attacking ambulance staff are almost dailey.Yet we get taxpaid commercials about a muslim ambulance brother almost getting attacked by an angry white guy who can't pass with his car, in a sickening attempt to make the whites feel guilty about themselves.

Muslimapes attack, threaten and throw rocks at personnel that try to save their own buddies.

If I were an ambulance driver I'd carry a Desert Eagle with me.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 06:16:12 AM »
Holland is no different.
Reports of muslimapes attacking ambulance staff are almost dailey.Yet we get taxpaid commercials about a muslim ambulance brother almost getting attacked by an angry white guy who can't pass with his car, in a sickening attempt to make the whites feel guilty about themselves.

Muslimapes attack, threaten and throw rocks at personnel that try to save their own buddies.

Believe me I would never feel guilty because of these primates.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 06:18:40 AM »
How do blacks come to be in a country like Ireland? I know England has a good amount of them however I never pictured them in Ireland :o. An Aunt I have recently had to move away from a place she lived in for years around London because the neighborhood was going completely bad. Here in New York we had a large amounts of Irish folks who use to come here temporally  to work in construction and also some other trades so I never thought that they had the sort of economy back home that had full employment. Why would Ireland allow immigration of people that need relief services if that is the case.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 06:43:04 AM »
How do blacks come to be in a country like Ireland? I know England has a good amount of them however I never pictured them in Ireland :o. An Aunt I have recently had to move away from a place she lived in for years around London because the neighborhood was going completely bad. Here in New York we had a large amounts of Irish folks who use to come here temporally  to work in construction and also some other trades so I never thought that they had the sort of economy back home that had full employment. Why would Ireland allow immigration of people that need relief services if that is the case.
Because as soon as an Ape comes to Ireland and has a baby in Ireland, if conceived in {Ireland or jungleland} and it was born in Ireland that baby is automatically an legal Irish citizen, then the mother is a legal Irish citizen. Then these Apes call the father from Jungleland and that Ape becomes a legal Irish citizen. Stupid freaking law. Then they milk us for everything we have.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 06:52:40 AM »
Because as soon as an Ape comes to Ireland and has a baby in Ireland, if conceived in {Ireland or jungleland} and it was born in Ireland that baby is automatically an legal Irish citizen, then the mother is a legal Irish citizen. Then these Apes call the father from Jungleland and that Ape becomes a legal Irish citizen. Stupid freaking law. Then they milk us for everything we have.
Well the law might as well read the same here in America... By rights the baby may be granted citizenship however the parents would not. They should all be sent back home however the baby would have the right of return when he was of legal age. The sad truth is it works much the way here as it does there. They all stay and bring more along in the process.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »
Holland is no different.

It only causes more blacks and Arabs to be more racist and more gullible whites to feel guilty. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
What the hell are black people doing in Ireland??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 08:14:58 PM »
What the hell are black people doing in Ireland??
They seek asylum here from their pisshole jungles.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »

They should kick out all these undesireable non-irish.
Just pick them up and throw them on ships.
Good bye, so long.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »
I am surprised that there are that many blacks in Ireland. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 10:15:45 AM »
Holland is no different.

Where, in Holland?  Desert Eagle?!  :read: I think you can openly buy drugs there but I think you have a total ban on any time "right wing", free citizen paraphernalia, such as firearms.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »
Holland is no different.

Where, in Holland?  Desert Eagle?!  :read: I think you can openly buy drugs there but I think you have a total ban on any time "right wing", free citizen paraphernalia, such as firearms.

If there is a will, there is a way. But damn it, I haven't got any money.
De profundis clame ad te Domine