Author Topic: Piss Now continues Lies and Deception  (Read 423 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Piss Now continues Lies and Deception
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »
Piss now is going to great lengths to try to infuriate the Israeli nationalist parties... This kind of stuff reminds me of the dirty tricks which ACORN and other liberal, left-wing groups engage in.

Piss now is an evil organization which sides with the enemy and engages in deception like it's muslim girlfriend.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134030
'Peace Now' Infiltrators Enter MK Ben-Ari's Office
Cheshvan 7, 5770, 25 October 09 03:56
by Hillel Fendel

(Israelnationalnews.com) Dr. Michael Ben-Ari, a rookie Knesset Member of the nationalist-camp National Union party, and his assistant, Itamar Ben-Gvir, were suspicious of three who came to interview the MK – and, as it turned out, rightly so: The three “students” who came to interview him were actually provocateurs, and were detained by the Knesset Guard.

The incident began last week when one of the three phoned Ben-Ari’s office to arrange for an interview, saying they were students preparing a final thesis.

“When they arrived today,” Ben-Gvir said on Sunday, “their behavior aroused my suspicions. One of them asked me what I would do to an Arab if I found out my sister was going out with him, another one didn’t put his kippah (skullcap) on correctly, and the like.”

Though the three succeeded last week in interviewing other nationalist camp MKs, from the Likud and Israel Our Home parties, they did not get very far with MK Ben-Ari. He had some questions of his own for the three, and soon found out that the three were actually not students at all – and refused to explain who sent them to “interview” him.

At that point, Ben-Ari called the Knesset Guard to find out who they were and why they were there. In the course of the investigation, it was discovered that the camera of one of them had actually come in recent contact with explosive material. In addition, the three ultimately admitted that they had come on behalf of the radical-left Peace Now organization.

Before the Peace Now connections were revealed, Ben-Ari said, “I have demanded a comprehensive investigation regarding these three impostors. I have the suspicion that this was a planned provocation on the part of those who wish to harm the public that I represent.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Piss Now continues Lies and Deception
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »
They should be severely punished especially because of the explosive residue on their camera
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »
The evil kapos from Piss Now definitely came to the wrong man with their silly provocations. I think young righteous Jews who struggle for the Land of Israel must learn from Rav Ben-Ari how to deal with these evil informers.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »
They can always come and seek asylum in the Netherlands. We take in about anyone.