Author Topic: Every Jew or Christian on this forum should be outraged at this.. Take a look  (Read 1585 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jz7ZtcEKZzrizGRpwp7t77X41qrg

Nobel winner slams Bible as 'handbook of bad morals'
LISBON — A row broke out in Portugal on Monday after a Nobel Prize-winning author denounced the Bible as a "handbook of bad morals".

Speaking at the launch of his new book "Cain", Jose Saramago, who won the 1998 Nobel Prize for Literature, said society would probably be better off without the Bible.

There is more.. WHAT AN ANIMAL! I hope he suffers from brain cancer
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 >:( >:( >:(

I hope he croaks.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
HE ALSO HATES ISRAEL                                    

Chomsky's New Blood Libel--Academia's favorite "intellectual" spreads lies and hatred.
FrontPageMagazine.com ^ | July 26, 2006 | Alan M. Dershowitz

Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:43:59 AM by SJackson

Noam Chomsky and his hard-Left gang of Israel bashers are at it again. This time it is about the current crisis in the Middle East, which they blame entirely on Israel.

Chomsky is circulating a letter which he got two naïve Nobel Prize winners—the playwright Harold Pinter and the sépoet Jo Saramago—to sign.

COMPLETE ARTICLE          http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1672457/posts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
A lot of these people don't understand what Israel had to do to some of the other nations and just think it was genocide for no good purpose. I think it gets confusing today because we have so many crazy Muslims screaming about holy wars, and of course during the Middle Ages there were crazy people thinking they were on holy wars. So when they read about a REAL holy war, such as the taking of Israel from the Canaanites, they think it's the same kind of thing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A lot of these people don't understand what Israel had to do to some of the other nations and just think it was genocide for no good purpose. I think it gets confusing today because we have so many crazy Muslims screaming about holy wars, and of course during the Middle Ages there were crazy people thinking they were on holy wars. So when they read about a REAL holy war, such as the taking of Israel from the Canaanites, they think it's the same kind of thing.
TRUE THE QURANCREATURES BELIEVE THEY MUST CONQUER THE ENTIRE WORLD THE JEWS WERE ONLY TOLD TO CONQUER THE LAND OF ISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
G-d is eternal whereas this old madman will die and be forgotten forever.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

The sooner this old piece of garbage goes, the better.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

The sooner this old piece of garbage goes, the better.
Yes I completely agree..... It's always the same tired old garbage with that animal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Despite his rampart anti Jewish attacks his books are still popular in Israel.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
If he would have slammed the koran he would have been imprisoned and gotten a fawah on his head.

Rewards for muslim bountyhunters will probably include some goats and underaged girls.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
He should be punished for disrespecting the Holy Bible.  >:( >:( >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have never read anything written by him.

But this bible trashing is common in so called leftist intellectual circles.

Are or were peoples without believe in the bible more moral?

Babylonians, Romans, Azteks, Assyrians, Egyptians, North Koreans etc.

I think the answer lies openly ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If he would have slammed the koran he would have been imprisoned and gotten a fawah on his head.

Rewards for muslim bountyhunters will probably include some goats and underaged girls.

If he would say the same thing about the Korap the Muzheads would of sawed his head right off his body.  In today's world it is "Ok" to slam Christian belief, Jewish belief.. But anyone points out anything about Islam they are not being "tolerant".

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Its true alot of Catholics don't read the bible.  They are more about rituals and legalism than practicing God's word.  Alot of Catholic churches condone abortion and gay marriage, and even allow gay priests into seminary.   People like Saramago will be vaporized because of their blasphemy of the bible and God's word...  Count on it!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Its true alot of Catholics don't read the bible.  They are more about rituals and legalism than practicing G-d's word.  Alot of Catholic churches condone abortion and gay marriage, and even allow gay priests into seminary.   People like Saramago will be vaporized because of their blasphemy of the bible and G-d's word...  Count on it!

Where do you get Catholic churches say Abortion is ok?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
There is more.. WHAT AN ANIMAL! I hope he suffers from brain cancer

He already does from the look of it.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
These Anti religion phonies really make me sick they try and used evidence to disprove there stupid theories.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think there are individual Catholics that think gay marriage or abortion is ok, but everything I've always heard says the Catholic church excommunicates someone if they have an abortion because it's murder. I think they're also still officially against gay marriage.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Many many years ago, the Anglican church was a much better church, but the modern version is nothing but a bunch of sickness that's embraced leftist thought completely and has become corrupt.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Many many years ago, the Anglican church was a much better church, but the modern version is nothing but a bunch of sickness that's embraced leftist thought completely and has become corrupt.

Of cause you are right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
This doesn't irritate me. A person who lacks the respect of a book that obviously is the base of his entire culture (Portugal is more than many other cultures in the Western world based on the Biblical belief) just gets the very most disdain from my part and is equally poor as 99% of the quranimals are. Because disrespecting one's roots, one disrespects oneself. This means being spineless and a poor lost soul. If a quranimal, Buddhist or any other person from a non-Judeo-Christian society had said it, I would even find it understandable. But isn't it strange that a Buddhist or a Hindu wouldn't dare to say that about the Bible even if the Bible doesn't mean anything to them?
Leftist people lack respect for themselves but love to submit to others - he would never dare to say that about thr quran, I am sure!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I spent a lot of time talking to atheists when I was part of a science forum. For some reason they were all very hateful toward the Bible and hated Christians with a passion, and treated traditional Jewish belief with open disdain, but loved Muslims and Islam. Only one of them said that the Qu'ran was just as stupid as the Bible. Even she had a double standard though and was more friendly to Muslims than to Christians.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
I spent a lot of time talking to atheists when I was part of a science forum. For some reason they were all very hateful toward the Bible and hated Christians with a passion, and treated traditional Jewish belief with open disdain, but loved Muslims and Islam. Only one of them said that the Qu'ran was just as stupid as the Bible. Even she had a double standard though and was more friendly to Muslims than to Christians.

Those atheists I got to know are all Islam-haters. Since there is no ideology or religion they fear more than Islam. And there is no one willing to proselytize them as aggressively as muslims want to do.
Most Jews or Christians do not mind for them (as I do) because it is their choice to believe or not. They chose their own destiny. But quaranimals will NEVER tolerate there are people who do not believe. In Islam an atheist is even less than a Jew or Christian.
Thus most atheists hate muslims for their aggressive way of thinking and "believeing"...