Author Topic: Gaddafi believes that a future Palestinian state should have nuclear weapons  (Read 359 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Colonel Gaddafi Speaks To Sky News

12:59pm UK, Monday October 26, 2009

Colin Brazier, Sky News
Sky News's Colin Brazier talks about his exclusive interview with Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi.

So bad was the weather in Tripoli yesterday that our hotel's satellite dish blew away - and with it our internet connection.

Inside my room I sat, dry but gobsmacked, as the words of Colonel Gaddafi began to sink in.

His interview is likely to create a storm of its own - an undiplomatic blast which will blow across the Mediterranean until it lands on Israel's shore to gales of protest.

Why? Because Colonel Gaddafi, one of the world's most notorious state sponsors of terrorism, has a plan for Middle East peace which will chill many Jews to the core.

Colonel Gaddafi believes that a future Palestinian state should have nuclear weapons.

At times the Palestinians have not been able to keep their own police force under control - how safe would the Middle East be if the successor to the Palestinian Authority had a thermonuclear arsenal at its disposal. Hamas with nukes anyone?

Of course, I am over-egging what Colonel Gaddafi said. His remarks were in response to my question about Iran.

I asked him whether Mahmoud Ahmadinejad might have something to learn from Libya's unexpected decision to forgo Weapons of Mass Destruction.

That announcement followed the invasion of Iraq. Although George W Bush's critics don't associate his administration with many foreign policy victories, this was undeniably a coup.

But Colonel Gaddafi had no advice for the Iranians. He couldn't say whether their uranium enrichment programme was for anything other than civilian use.

Anyhow, he added, my question was skewed. Ask not why Iran wants the bomb, ask why Israel already has it. And, then he was into his stride and the diplomatic fat hit the fire.

But won't there be a regional arms race, I asked. Why not?, he said.

If Israel won't disarm, why shouldn't everyone have WMD, including a future Palestinian state?

He knows, of course, that Israel, like NATO at the height of the Cold War, probably now lacks the manpower to resist an invasion by conventional armed forces.

Source:

Like NATO, it reserves the option to deter aggressors with the ultimate big stick.

And, maybe that's why he said it. Next year Colonel Gaddafi becomes chairman of the Arab League, the defacto head of the Arab world.

Source: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Libya-Leader-Colonel-Gaddafi-Speaks-Exclusively-To-Sky-News/Article/200910415418029?lid=ARTICLE_15418029_LibyaLeaderColonelGaddafiSpeaksExclusivelyToSkyNews&lpos=searchresults
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This could certainly happen in the future if Israel doesn't act now. Iran giving Arab nazi terrorists nuclear bombs to use against Israeli's G_D forbid. I really hope the Israeli people wake up now and DEMAND that they attack nazi muslim terrorist Iran.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
This puppet is deliberately upsetting people with this sort of pathetic speculations.
Either iran gets nukes or Israel will prevent this. After either one of these options other speculations can come.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
YEAH RIGHT, thats b/c he is scared to death of IRAN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates