Author Topic: We Will never forget! 5th November - What will you do?  (Read 487 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
We Will never forget! 5th November - What will you do?
« on: October 27, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »

Meir Kahane was murdered by a Nazi Muslim Terrorist. We will never forget! Kahane still lives in our souls and hearts! Kahanism is still active!

What will you do on this day? I will wear my JDL T-Shirt openly. This day will be a day with sadness and hate for me. I hope I don't do any wrong things on this day! The hate in me is indescribable.

I know it's more than a week till 5th November. But the day will come and we need to be prepared.

Kahane Chai! Kahane lives! Kahane lebt!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: We Will never forget! 5th November - What will you do?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
On two different dates we will be marking the Yahrzeit of our leader and our teacher, Rabbi Meir David Kahane:

As usual, we will meet on Thursday, 18 Marcheshvan/5th of November at the Rabbi’s gravesite in Har HaMenuchot cemetery at 4:00 PM.

At 6:00 PM, the Kahane family invites all to the annual memorial program (in Hebrew) for Rabbi Kahane at Heichal David Hall, 14 Ohaliav St., Romema, Jerusalem.

We will also commemorate the Yahrzeit of our beloved Rabbi Kahane at the yeshiva he founded, Yeshivat HaRa'ayon HaYehudi, 11 Shmarya St., Jerusalem.

Motzei Shabbat, 21 Marcheshvan/7th of November at 7:45 PM

Classes are in English - Open to men and women:

“The Legacy of Rabbi Kahane”:

Rabbi Simcha Hochbaum
Lenny Goldberg

Film - Rabbi Kahane speaks out!

Refreshments will be served.

For information call 02-5823540

For those of you in Israel I will be there
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh