Author Topic: Give J Street credit for being honest about what they are,  (Read 626 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Give J Street credit for being honest about what they are,
« on: October 26, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
even if what they are sucks.  J Street the Soros funded anti Israel self hating Jewish organization has dropped the Pro Israel part of their slogan.  That seems like the right thing to do as they are as Pro Israel as most of  us are Pro Arab.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1256557968276&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Give J Street credit for being honest about what they are,
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »
We don't want to isolate people because they don't feel quite so comfortable with 'pro-Israel,' so we say 'pro-peace,'" said American University junior Lauren Barr of the "J Street U" slogan, "but behind that is 'pro-Israel.'"

Great statement. Irony off.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »
Yes, at least they are no longer practicing taqqiyah.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »
This is yet another illustration of the poison that's coming from most of the college campuses in the United States.         It's easy to see why Barack Hussein Obama won the youth vote in the 2008 election by a substantial margin.      The combination of the already formed opinions by leftist " students"   and the " professors "   who brainwash countless other students during their years on campus,      has lead to Conservatives being a small minority on these campuses.         Parents and guardians with Conservative values need to be very careful about the choice of College of their children.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »
even if what they are sucks.  J Street the Soros funded anti Israel self hating Jewish organization has dropped the Pro Israel part of their slogan.  That seems like the right thing to do as they are as Pro Israel as most of  us are Pro Arab.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1256557968276&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

They still claim that they are pro-peace which is a lie.  And they claim that "behind this" is really "pro-Israel"
So they are still liars.

Nope.  No credit.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 05:52:34 AM »
well at least now they admit the truth anti Israel babies 

She noted that the individual student chapters would be free to add "pro-Israel," "pro-Israel,  pro-Palestine, " or other wording that they felt would be effective on this issue, since "it's up to the individuals on campus to know their audience."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »
This is yet another illustration of the poison that's coming from most of the college campuses in the United States.         It's easy to see why Barack Hussein Obama won the youth vote in the 2008 election by a substantial margin.      The combination of the already formed opinions by leftist " students"   and the " professors "   who brainwash countless other students during their years on campus,      has lead to Conservatives being a small minority on these campuses.         Parents and guardians with Conservative values need to be very careful about the choice of College of their children.

Your right. They just had Comedian: Mo Amer at my son's college! I watched him on youtube and I was appalled.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 11:42:50 AM »
Yes, at least they are no longer practicing taqqiyah.

yeah right :laugh:.
 I hate these people, I HATE LEFTISTS, in ANY race-religion. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
I don't think you should give anyone credit for being evil.
Edit: That's like giving Hamas credit over Fatah for being truthful.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »
Unless you are sarcastic, I think you are wrong. Jstreet still very much pretends to be a pro-Israel lobby.