Author Topic: Killed By Muslim Terrorists - Should be on my brothers Grave!  (Read 656 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Killed By Muslim Terrorists - Should be on my brothers Grave!
« on: October 27, 2009, 04:05:01 PM »
This story hits a close nerve. Besides the victim living close to where I grew up in Stamford, CT. and the fact that he worked for the same company which my brother was working for on the day he died, as a result of Muslim terrorists, I find this story very interesting...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569771,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r3:c0.094175:b28546479:z10

FC1
ADVERTISEMENT

KENT, Conn. —
Peter Gadiel wants everyone to remember his son, James, who was killed during the September 11 terrorist attacks.

And he also wants people to remember how he died: "Murdered by Muslim terrorists."

For Gadiel, any tribute to his son would be woefully incomplete without those words.

"I think it's important, because I think there's a nationwide effort to suppress the identity of the people who were involved in the attacks," Gadiel told Fox News.

Eight years ago, 23-year-old James Gadiel worked for Cantor Fitzgerald on the 103rd floor of the World Trade Center. He died when a hijacked plane crashed into the North Tower.

For years, Gadiel's hometown of Kent, Conn., has wanted to honor the young man with a memorial plaque next to its town hall. But the tribute has hit a snag because James' father wants to include the phrase, "Murdered by Muslim terrorists," under his son's name.

For Peter Gadiel, it is a central fact of the Sept. 11 attacks that is often left out.

"It isn't just overlooked, it's suppressed," Gadiel said. "It's simply wrong to imply that people just died. The buildings didn't just collapse, they didn't just fall down — they were attacked by people with a specific identity, a specific purpose."

Town officials call the phrase too controversial for a small town memorial, and they recently voted against erecting the plaque if Gadiel insists on the language.

"We perceive ourselves as a very warm, loving town," said Ruth Epstein, a Kent selectman and one of two town leaders to vote the plaque down. "To disparage any one ethnic group is just against everything that we stand for here."

Epstein noted that other Sept. 11 memorials, like the one at the Pentagon, don't mention Muslim terrorists, and she said she does not want to alienate any members of her small and close-knit community.

"We have at least one Muslim family living here with children and it — it would be just awful to have them see something like that," Epstein told Fox News.

But for Gadiel, it's an important message that he insists be present on any tribute to his son.

"Muslims have to acknowledge that it was their co-religionists who committed this act in their name," he said. "I am offended that unlike so many others, they refuse to acknowledge that it was their people who did this."

My Brother Jonathan
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 04:18:08 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Killed By Muslim Terrorists - Should be on my brothers Grave!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »
It really is very true that the statement "Killed By Muslim Terrorists" be on all memorials that are erected for victims of 9-11. The sad fact is that the political correctness of our politicians would never allow it. Even having something like that inscribed on a grave marker will eventually bring some spiteful animal around to do damage to the memorial. As sad as his death was muman your brothers problems are over. The people that should be concerned are the people that refuse to see and believe the next muslim attack is only a breach of security away. When the problem hits home for some of them they may then look at things very differently.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 06:36:52 PM »
We must never allow the world to forget who was behind the 9/11 attack. Political correctness will only bring more destruction to the American people. I constantly tell people that Islam is the force which brought us 9/11 and will bring us more deadly attacks unless we act quickly with much strength.

The liberal world is sleeping with its head up its rear-end... They must either awaken from their slumber or be marginalized...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
Muslims all over the world only take pride in 9-11. Always keep mentioning it was the muslims who did it. Some stupid people might wake up.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 09:05:51 PM »
May the people who are tolerant of muslims be the first to die at the hands of muslim terrorists!

That would serve them right!

Shalom - Dox

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »
America will have to wake up, this will never stop!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 12:50:38 AM »
The father is the only sane person in an insane world.  The father wants people to know that evil exists and that the his son was murdered in the name of this evil; and yet our media/politicians now tell us that the father is the evil intolerant one.  Just sad.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 05:50:12 AM »
I lived in conn as well very p.c. state
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03