Author Topic: Ismail Ax - S. Korean Shooter At Va Tech A Muslim?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Ismail Ax - S. Korean Shooter At Va Tech A Muslim?
« on: April 20, 2007, 11:39:36 PM »
4/20/2007

There have been many reports that , the Virginia Tech psychopath and mass murderer, signed his suicide note: "Ismail Ax," and that this slogan was scribbled on his arm in red ink prior to him snuffing out the lives of thirty-two innocent souls. The manifesto Cho mailed to NBC listed "Ismail Ax" as the madman’s alter ego. That package contained a picture of Cho wielding a hammer as if it were an axe

Also please see Craig Winn's article:

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islam_in_Action.Islam
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 12:00:01 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ismail Ax - S. Korean Shooter At Va Tech A Muslim?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 12:09:16 AM »
Hard to say. He could have been a Muslim convert, or (more likely in my opinon) merely a sick, hateful person who sympathized with/identified with Islam. (Or the pseudonym could have meant something completely different and made sense only within his sick mind.)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »
Hard to say. He could have been a Muslim convert, or (more likely in my opinon) merely a sick, hateful person who sympathized with/identified with Islam. (Or the pseudonym could have meant something completely different and made sense only within his sick mind.)

Why would he use the name "Ismail"?  That raises my eyebrows!!!

I believe that the main stream media knows this information and they are deliberately hiding this guy's religious affiliation.  Remember the MSM did not tell that the French rioters were actually muslims.

A rambling note left in Cho's dorm room reportedly railed for several pages against "rich kids" and "debauchery" and "deceitful charlatans" on campus, and at one point states, "You caused me to do this."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 10:56:16 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Yeah, but how hard was it honestly to figure out when we knew the rioters were "poor North African immigrants and their children"?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 05:12:18 AM »
4/20/2007

There have been many reports that , the Virginia Tech psychopath and mass murderer, signed his suicide note: "Ismail Ax," and that this slogan was scribbled on his arm in red ink prior to him snuffing out the lives of thirty-two innocent souls. The manifesto Cho mailed to NBC listed "Ismail Ax" as the madman’s alter ego. That package contained a picture of Cho wielding a hammer as if it were an axe

Also please see Craig Winn's article:

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islam_in_Action.Islam

Well, I heard on the radio that Muslim groups "denounce" Cho's use of "Ismael Ax"/"Ismail Ax".
That means he is a Muslim convert.

Only Islam can make someone become a mass murderer.
Only a psycho would become a Muslim.

They're trying to hide the Islamic influence.
They're trying to turn into some kind of Christian maniac. They keep repeating that he thinks he's Jesus.
They keep showing that picture of him with his arms raised in the air [like Jesus].

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 06:40:29 AM »
I am glad to hear someone other than myself feel that this nut job was influenced by the Muslims religion of murder. I don't think he was affiliated with any terrorist group per say however I think he was drawn into the Muslim cult of murder in one way or another. I am sure that the Media and government officials are suppressing this fact. I think if they gave Americans the full picture here about this story their would be total outrage over it and that's why officials are trying to keep the lid on this creatures motivations.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 10:03:16 AM »
This is Ironic. The main student reporter at Virginia Tech University at the time of the Massacre was a Palasnazian called Jamal al-Barghouti. Jamal Barghouti comes from a Rich family in the Palanazian occupied Territories, the Barghouti. Could Jamal Barghouti related to the Marwan Boughouti who is serving Life in Prison for terrorism against Israel?. Marwan Barghouti led the Youth Guard of Fatah as opposed to the Old Guard of Fatah led by the current President of the Palanazian occupied territories Mahmoud Abbas.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:00:38 AM by Christian Zionist »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »

His plan went off flawlessly.

First he did a diversionary attack. He had seen the reaction of the campus security, the week prior to this incident by issuing fake bomb threats. He probably noticed that the security tend to concentrate on the point of threat or incident.

From the location of the first incident, where two students were shot in the initial attack, there is considerable distance. Also it looks like he was let in into the first scene. Who did that?

Of course now the investigation focus on how he moved from the first location to the next. Who provided him with the weapons? Why would he file off the serial number of the weapons, if he was going to kill himself?

He had also marked out his victims. He succeeded in killing a jew (a holocaust survivor), Christians, even one (or more) hindu!

This is not a jilted lover killing out of madness. This was an operation, and it was flawless.

Also do not forget the salt lake city shooter

Ishmael is spelled Ismail in Arabic.

http://answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Vol2/4d.html

I think Chaim should do a video about this animal (about his muslim background) and it should be posted in Youtube.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:07:50 AM by Christian Zionist »