Author Topic: FORMER MARINE JEWISH SETTLER ACCUSED OF COMMITING AN ARAB MURDER SPREE  (Read 663 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: FORMER MARINE JEWISH SETTLER ACCUSED OF COMMITING AN ARAB MURDER SPREE
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »
Right now the Israeli media is going on a frenzy over this story.

But I am not sure how much of the allegations are actually true. The suspect, Mr. Teitel, had also confessed to the recent shooting at the gay youth club in Telaviv, even though he has a sound alibi in this case.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »
Right now the Israeli media is going on a frenzy over this story.

But I am not sure how much of the allegations are actually true. The suspect, Mr. Teitel, had also confessed to the recent shooting at the gay youth club in Telaviv, even though he has a sound alibi in this case.

The bolschewiks should be more professional with their made up stories.

Most of them are laughable. What I have heard in the past 10 years is unbelievable. I don't believe anything until I have seen real proofs.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »
The Arabs have already murdered thousands of Jews, in cold blood, and continue to murder us to this day.    So, they get what they get!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »
"He was imprisoned over three weeks ago, but has not yet been permitted to meet a lawyer or his family; "

This says it all.   
It's a setup.  He is being framed.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »
If I were in any position of power over in Israel, it would be an open and closed case, with him being sent home, a free man, along with a private handshake.