Author Topic: I Love This Map  (Read 2329 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I Love This Map
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »
                                                         ×‘ס"ד

There is a difference between mass deportation of Muslims out of today's Israel including Gaza, Westbank, Lebanon and Golan and a mass deportation of people from entire Syria, Iraq etc. This would be impossible logistically!

And why?

Then explain to me how you want to deport about 60 million people, where you move them and how you explain it to the rest of the World. Would be a hard job then without any help. I think Israel is already pretty busy defending itself with it's actual size. Deporting people from - let's call it "mainland Israel" - could be explained with safety concerns.
But if you deport all the Arabs you'd have to deport also millions of Christians. Do you think the Vatican and other countries would watch that scene?

First of all, I might add that in order to find Israel in the map, you should take a map of the Middle East, point one vertex in the Eastern side of the Delta, point a second one in Sharm E-Sheikh, point a third one in a straight latitude from Sharm E-Sheikh right east to the point where it meets with the Persian gulf, go against the flow of the Euphrates to its origins in Turkey, a firth one in the northern eastern part of the Alexanderetta region in the place where the Euphrates turns into the region, take a latitude to the point where the land of Turkey turns in the shape of the Hebrew letter of "R" in relation to the Mediterranean (a bit north to the Syrian coast of the Mediterranean) and point there a fifth vertex, Israel is between those 5 points. (the credit for the fabulous text goes to Hawk and proud of it from the Hebrew forum, originally translated from Hebrew).

1.) It's not really hard, knowing the fact that India and Pakistan had similiar popluation exchanges, so did Turkey and Greece, Eastern Europe post-WWII, it wasn't that hard, also, an Israel having no "moral" probs with such "dangerous actions" would scare the Arabs out anyway (just like it did with the Arabs in 48'), it's all psychology.

2.) I don't care what will the world say, I'm not a "what will the Gentiles say?", I do what the Torah commands me to, not what the world thinks about me (and let's admit it Hyades, the Gentiles as a whole would never like Jewish, whether they behave like the world tells them to [that's when the hatred goes on] do or not, especially Nazi states like the Vatican [may the name of the evil rot, may their memory be erased]).

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: I Love This Map
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
                                                         ×‘ס"ד

There is a difference between mass deportation of Muslims out of today's Israel including Gaza, Westbank, Lebanon and Golan and a mass deportation of people from entire Syria, Iraq etc. This would be impossible logistically!

And why?

Then explain to me how you want to deport about 60 million people, where you move them and how you explain it to the rest of the World. Would be a hard job then without any help. I think Israel is already pretty busy defending itself with it's actual size. Deporting people from - let's call it "mainland Israel" - could be explained with safety concerns.
But if you deport all the Arabs you'd have to deport also millions of Christians. Do you think the Vatican and other countries would watch that scene?

First of all, I might add that in order to find Israel in the map, you should take a map of the Middle East, point one vertex in the Eastern side of the Delta, point a second one in Sharm E-Sheikh, point a third one in a straight latitude from Sharm E-Sheikh right east to the point where it meets with the Persian gulf, go against the flow of the Euphrates to its origins in Turkey, a firth one in the northern eastern part of the Alexanderetta region in the place where the Euphrates turns into the region, take a latitude to the point where the land of Turkey turns in the shape of the Hebrew letter of "R" in relation to the Mediterranean (a bit north to the Syrian coast of the Mediterranean) and point there a fifth vertex, Israel is between those 5 points. (the credit for the fabulous text goes to Hawk and proud of it from the Hebrew forum, originally translated from Hebrew).

1.) It's not really hard, knowing the fact that India and Pakistan had similiar popluation exchanges, so did Turkey and Greece, Eastern Europe post-WWII, it wasn't that hard, also, an Israel having no "moral" probs with such "dangerous actions" would scare the Arabs out anyway (just like it did with the Arabs in 48'), it's all psychology.

2.) I don't care what will the world say, I'm not a "what will the Gentiles say?", I do what the Torah commands me to, not what the world thinks about me (and let's admit it Hyades, the Gentiles as a whole would never like Jewish, whether they behave like the world tells them to [that's when the hatred goes on] do or not, especially Nazi states like the Vatican [may the name of the evil rot, may their memory be erased]).

Then show me passages in Torah saying that Israel consists of all that. The Israel of the Torah had Lebanon, Today's Israel and Jordan. Aram and Bavel were not Eretz-Yisrael and not promised to the Jews.