Author Topic: Dearborn Michigan: Ground Zero for the Next American Civil War  (Read 2544 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Dearborn Michigan: Ground Zero for the Next American Civil War
« on: October 29, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »
 :camel:

In today's NY Daily News, buried on page 32 by the death notices (no pun intended) is a small story with huge implications. A radical Islamic group known as Ummah, had a shoot out with federal agents during a raid in Dearborn, Michigan yesterday. This group is run by 60's radical H. Rap Brown, who is in prison for the 2000 killing of two police officers in Georgia. The man killed in the shootout with the feds is Luqman Ameen Abdullah (the group's Imam), who refused to surrender on an arrest warrant. The warehouse owned by the group was found to contain a stash of illegal firearms. Ummah, whose primary mission is to establish an Islamic state within the USA, and Dearborn, Michigan is its epicenter. Dearborn also happens to have one of the largest Arab populations in the country, so I have no doubt this is fertile ground for those seeking the overthrow of the US government and the reestablishment of the Caliphate and the establishment of Sharia law. Our PC spewing, gutless politicians will no doubt fold before the pressure to accept these murderous lunatics under the guise of multiculturalism and tolerance. I would not be surprised if in the future, a "Muslim zone" is established there, a place where Sharia law rules the streets - women coming into the area must be covered a la burqua; dogs are forbidden; no liquor or video stores allowed; halal butchers only; and no religious symbols beside the star and crescent are tolerated. Areas like this are already springing up in London and Birmingham, England; Paris, France; and Frankfurt, Germany. God help us, if this trend portends our future, I have no doubt that our spineless leaders will tell us all that while they don't agree with it, this is the best way to "keep the peace" and avert unrest and "hate crimes". When will America wake up???/

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dearborn Michigan: Ground Zero for the Next American Civil War
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »
If they establish zones like that in cities.  What could happen is that Muzzies could kill rape and kill someone outside theses zones and then run back to them because police can't come in there usually. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »
As places like that become more and more depressed because people can't find jobs and leave. Law enforcement will be reduced due to shrinking budgets leaving the place open for situations  as described above. I could see it becoming  a real problem in the long run.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 05:48:05 PM »
As places like that become more and more depressed because people can't find jobs and leave. Law enforcement will be reduced due to shrinking budgets leaving the place open for situations  as described above. I could see it becoming  a real problem in the long run.

If I lived in Detroit, I would be packing my bags and trying to get out of there as soon as possible.  Kind of like what I'm trying to do in ATL.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

If I lived in Detroit, I would be packing my bags and trying to get out of there as soon as possible.  Kind of like what I'm trying to do in ATL.
Over the weekend I spent some time looking at foreclosure property listings in different parts of the country.... The most interesting were the pictures of the ones in Detroit. Entire blocks of property up for sale for pennies on the dollar. The place is in bad shape half the houses have every piece of plumbing ripped out of them because people are looting the scrap metal. The worse part of the picture is that the home were already so run down do to what had been living in them that they all almost need to be torn down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »
i believe one of the K9s got shot and killed by Abdullah.

Than he got zapped.

I was bummed about the dog.

bob

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 10:29:58 AM »
Well said. It's so [censored] up. They will never learn.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
Now with obama as our illegal president, any stories about american muslims commiting autrocities are buried on the back burner, and speaking of......obama refused to call the Fort Hood shooting for what it was ( a TERRORIST ATTACK! )

As long as obama is president, the american muslims are going to get away with murder.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »
Now with obama as our illegal president, any stories about american muslims commiting autrocities are buried on the back burner, and speaking of......obama refused to call the Fort Hood shooting for what it was ( a TERRORIST ATTACK! )

As long as obama is president, the american muslims are going to get away with murder.

Exactly. Obama will always support his fellow Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 05:38:48 PM »

and suicide.