Author Topic: Kadima website Accuses Chaim Ben Pesach of "Incitement" against Livni  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kadima website Accuses Chaim Ben Pesach of "Incitement" against Livni
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 06:14:25 AM »
Just note that this is not news but it is the first time I've heard of this, through the Hebrew forum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »
Just note that this is not news but it is the first time I've heard of this, through the Hebrew forum.
What do you expect   buck tooth Livni  WROTE A LETTER TO JSTREET AND SHE IS AN EXTREME LEFTIST THAT WANTS TO ENDANGER ALL ISRAEL
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:20:05 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:19:46 AM »
Livni is Jstreet

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 06:22:52 AM »
Livni is Jstreet
YES  LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE VID AND GOOGLE THE NAMES  :::D :::D :::D 

http://conference.jstreet.org/ 

NOTICE THE FIRST WITCH IS A WRITER ON MOVEON.ORG AN ANTI SEMITES GROUPS

http://www.stentorian.com/MoveOn/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:27:40 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 07:15:01 AM »
בס''ד

Kadima is the second largest political party in Israel. It was the largest and it ran the government until the last election.

So when they start attacking us like this, you know they are worried that our numerous videos on zootube and flix are reaching Israeli Jewish youth.

Peace Now creates over 100 smear videos against us, Kadima viciously attacks us on their web site - these are signs that we are reaching people with our great message.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 07:17:54 AM »
LOOK HERE LETTER TO PRO HAMAS ANTI ISRAEL JSTREET FROM SPITZER/LIVNI

http://www.jstreet.org/blog/?p=655 

Tzipi Livni Congratulates J Street on Conference
Posted by: Amy Spitalnick | October 22nd, 2009 11:20 am

Kadima Leader Tzipi Livni sent J Street a letter on the eve of our first national conference, congratulating us on the inaugural event and highlighting our shared commitment to “ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by realizing the vision of two nation states, living side by side in peace and security.”  MK Livni added that the “discussion within the pro-Israel community of what best advances Israel’s cause should be inclusive and broad enough to encompass a variety of views.”

MK Tzipi Livni
    Jerusalem
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mr. Jeremy Ben-Ami
    Executive Director
    J Street

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your invitation to J Street’s first national conference. Unfortunately, my schedule does not allow me to take part in this event but, as you know, “Kadima” will be well represented at the conference by senior members of the Party.

I would like to congratulate you on your inaugural national conference. I believe most American Jews support Israel and want to see it thrive as a Jewish and democratic state. Like you, I believe ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by realizing the vision of two nation states, living side by side in peace and security, is in the best interests of Israel, the United States, the Palestinians, and the region as a whole.

In my view, the discussion within the pro-Israel community of what best advances Israel’s cause should be inclusive and broad enough to encompass a variety of views, provided it is conducted in a respectful and legitimate manner. Along the way, we may not agree on everything but I do believe that we must ensure that what unites us as Jews who are committed to Israel’s future as a secure, Jewish, and democratic State is far greater than what separates us.

I wish the organizers and the participants much success in the upcoming conference,

Sincerely,

Tzipi Livni
    Head of the “Kadima” Party
    Leader of The Opposition
    State of Israel

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 07:22:08 AM »
בס''ד

Kadima is the second largest political party in Israel. It was the largest and it ran the government until the last election.

So when they start attacking us like this, you know they are worried that our numerous videos on zootube and flix are reaching Israeli Jewish youth.

Peace Now creates over 100 smear videos against us, Kadima viciously attacks us on their web site - these are signs that we are reaching people with our great message.

You are obviously right. The reactions of the bolschewiks are as expected strong. They loose always their mind if they are confronted with your speeches and statements.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »
בס''ד

You are obviously right. The reactions of the bolschewiks are as expected strong. They loose always their mind if they are confronted with your speeches and statements.
THEY LOST THEIR MINDS LONG AGO BUT YES WHEN THEY SEE CHAIM'S VIDEOS THEY DO GO CRAZY  :laugh: :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 11:00:41 AM »
בס''ד

Yes, it means that goosestepping lesbian is scared.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 11:17:25 AM »
Sicko Witch.. Whats up with these IDIOTS, Chaim would SAVE Israel, this BIMBO would destroy it, I HATE LEFTISTS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »
This woman is scum!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »
Fear that is what we put in their heads
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 04:16:21 PM »
That's a good sign. :)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 05:56:24 PM »
I translated this in September 2008, it is on Google Video and Overstream if anyone is interested. 

On Google Video, click on the CC button and maximize the screen to see the subtitles:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6471322404779393424&hl=en#

On Overstream:

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=lnstm1tfl4nn

בס''ד

This is great! I forgot that Dan subtitled this video. Now our English-speaking members can see what we say in the video that so aggravates Tzipora Shpitzer (Tzippi Livni).

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 02:55:38 AM »
Boy this is SOOOO enormously great!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:02:02 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Kadima is the second largest political party in Israel. It was the largest and it ran the government until the last election<<

Chaim I believe Kadima got more seats in the last election than Likud so it is still the largest single party in Israel.  Likud only governs because of coalition.  If Shas and Yisrael Beitenu joined Kadima they would be running the government.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
Kadima is the second largest political party in Israel. It was the largest and it ran the government until the last election<<

Chaim I believe Kadima got more seats in the last election than Likud so it is still the largest single party in Israel.  Likud only governs because of coalition.  If Shas and Yisrael Beitenu joined Kadima they would be running the government.

בס''ד

You're right! Thanks for the correction! Kadima has 28 Knesset seats, the Likud has 27. So Kadima is the largest political party in Israel. This makes their attack on us even more interesting.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
great to see Chaim is getting recognized and the movement is becoming more noticed by the leftists....i hope they realize that their days in power are coming to an end soon!  We've had enough of these leftists alreadY!