Author Topic: Israeli Interior Minister: Illegal Immigration Threatens Israel’s Jewish Identit  (Read 446 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
The Israeli immigration minister Eli Yishai has announced his firm intention to deport all illegal aliens because their presence “damages the state’s Jewish identity, constitute a demographic threat and increase the danger of assimilation.”

The demand of Israel to be a Jewish state underpins the existence of that nation — and is identical to the British National Party’s demand for Britain to remain an ethnically majority British state.
Its not racist to preserve ones self or ones genes.
http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/israeli-interior-minister-illegal-immigration-threatens-israel%e2%80%99s-jewish-identity/

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Eli Yishai is indeed one of few sane voices in this so-called "rightwing" government.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think Israel has to learn from Europes suffering.

There are certain groups of people, who can terrorize a whole nation. It even needs for this not milliones of them.

If I would be responsible, I would explore the record of certain cultural groups in other civilized countries. Based on this I would expell the people that endangers society. Looks like a collective punishment, but really it is not, because legally all have to leave. So such kind of method is in fact a clemency. The people who are allowed to stay should assimilate and this driven by their own will.

For one group, there is no need for exploration: Muslimes of all colors. They have to be deported instantly no matter what the situation in their homeland is. This people are a cancer and a life threat for everybody. It is hard hearted to allow this dangerous animals in your society. Muslimes are cowards. They attack the weak and the elderly first and the gouvernment has an extra responsibility to protect the weak. God told us so.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Whatever is 'rightwing' about deporting illegals?
As long as liberals don't march the street when I get a speeding ticket, those economical parasites should be deported.

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
Hopefully the Southern Border fence that they plan to build will help cut down on illegals coming into Israel. They do need to go!!