Author Topic: Affirmitive Action Drivers  (Read 3615 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Affirmitive Action Drivers
« on: September 14, 2006, 08:05:54 PM »
Hearing this week's audio David brought up something that gotten my attention and Chaim made a statement about certain drivers.

Ever open the paper or watch the television news and notice anytime they say "police are looking for a hit and run vehicle." Or, "Police arrested someone with a suspended license with several traffic violations".  And anytime they bring a person in with handcuffs or a description of these wreckless drivers some heavy on the sauce while driving as well happens to be for the most part either blacks or hispanics? 

And when police do arrest these mutants on the highways and local streets that endanger other motorists as well as pedestrians on the sidewalks.  They just don't care and what do they start "Police injustice, racist" nonsense.

But then again you go to the DMV most of those that work there looked like they just fell off the boat from Uganda.   I have yet to see any street sign saying "you beez stopping here".
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Affirmitive Action Drivers
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 11:57:48 PM »
Anyone ever noticed how when a negrito is behind the wheel of a vehicle, they are incapable of looking in their rear view mirror when they want to "change lanes"?
They always have to turn their entire head and neck all the way around, moving their shoulders also, just to look behind them at the flow of traffic!
At the same time, they always turn the steering wheel along with their rubber necks and heads and immediately lose control of the car and begin to swerve.
Frankly, if I had a face that looked like that, I also would avoid looking in mirrors!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:01:51 AM »
There was a terrible accident which led to a fatality today here in town.
A schwartze was speeding down the highway, when he stuck his head out of the driver's side window to check his left front tire pressure.
His lips flapped in the wind and beat the unfortunate boy to death!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 10:14:50 AM »
My lips are quite thin for a schwartze.  But I know Jewish guys with lips so big, once they get all warm, slopped up, and jumping up and down  you could play "Hambone, hambone,  have you heard" with them!  :D

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »
People need to stop being quite so opposed to black people, they are not all bad.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 10:58:17 PM »
They not all good either
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 06:47:45 AM »
Not all white people are good though either.

@Yochanan Zev: don't call yourself a schwartze, a schwartze is a negro who hates Jews, is violent, gets involved on gangs, etc, I do not believe that you are such.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 10:41:08 AM »
You don't live in the United States do you?  In this country blacks make up 1/3 of the U.S. population however they are the highest rate of all races as convicted criminals.  And they are maniacs on the highway just about everytime you hear about a hit and run case or driving with several suspensions 9 out of 10 times is a black animal.

Rhuan

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 12:53:42 PM »
No, I live in the UK.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 09:56:49 PM »
Well in the States they are animals out of a cage.. pure and simple..

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »
Frankly, if I had a face that looked like that, I also would avoid looking in mirrors!

LOLOLOL[/size][/b]

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 10:27:11 PM »
You awful, evil racists!!!!  Quit being so damn funny... ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!