Author Topic: Israel endorses Iran nuclear plan  (Read 643 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Israel endorses Iran nuclear plan
« on: October 30, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has praised a UN proposal to regulate Iran's uranium enrichment programme.

Speaking before talks with US Middle East envoy George Mitchell, he called it a "positive first step" in stopping Tehran developing a nuclear weapon.

Under the plan, low-enriched fuel would be further processed outside Iran.

On Thursday, the UN's nuclear watchdog confirmed it had received Iran's response to the directive, but its contents have not been released.

Mr Netanyahu said: "I think that the proposal to have Iran withdraw its enriched uranium, or a good portion of it, outside Iran is a positive first step."

He also praised US President Barack Obama's efforts in drawing global attention to the issue of Iran's nuclear programme.

'Old tricks'

But striking a different note in Brussels, European leaders are reported to be preparing a critical draft communique expressing "grave concern" over Iranian nuclear enrichment and its "persistent failure to meet its international obligations".

Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the European Union, told the AP that Iran's approach of "back-and-forth talks" were reminiscent of its "same old tricks."

Tehran insists it is enriching uranium for peaceful purposes, fuel and medical research, but the US and its allies have accused it of seeking nuclear weapons.

The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohamed ElBaradei said he was hopeful of reaching an agreement with Tehran when he received Iran's response to the UN draft on Thursday.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had described the IAEA proposal as a move from "confrontation to co-operation" by Western powers, but that Iran would "not retreat even an iota" over its right to develop a civilian nuclear programme.

The plan proposes exporting most of Iran's enriched uranium to Russia and France for conversion into fuel rods before being returned.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8334235.stm
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: Israel endorses Iran nuclear plan
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
Even on the bolshevik media today they admitted that Obama is drawing Israel for negotiation for at least 1 year to prevent an Israeli attack,
and we still havent attacked..... How stupid can my government be I am amazed

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:22:57 AM »
Even on the bolshevik media today they admitted that Obama is drawing Israel for negotiation for at least 1 year to prevent an Israeli attack,
and we still havent attacked..... How stupid can my government be I am amazed

In the stickey's is a post by Irish Zionist about traitor leaders.
You should watch those video's.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »
I really shouldn't be surprised, by anything (with Bibi).  But I didn't quite expect this.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 11:44:03 AM »
I really shouldn't be surprised, by anything (with Bibi).  But I didn't quite expect this.

If Bibi rmeians in power long enough, he'll form another Arab state, right in Israel.  No doubt.  He wants that to happen.  Now he's backing off of Iran, according to this article.  The whole thing makes me want to throw up

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 12:04:59 PM »
When will the Israeli voting public grow up?

Only reform of the electoral system to a representative one will allow a government to form which will do the bidding of the people. This Government by Sabras and old leftists is killing the state....one that my relatives had been praying for for two millenia....these traitorous leaders should be drawn and quartered in the public square and dropped into damascus to see how long they could survive without the misplaced goodwill of the jews.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »
When will the Israeli voting public grow up?

Only reform of the electoral system to a representative one will allow a government to form which will do the bidding of the people. This Government by Sabras and old leftists is killing the state....one that my relatives had been praying for for two millenia....these traitorous leaders should be drawn and quartered in the public square and dropped into damascus to see how long they could survive without the misplaced goodwill of the jews.

You're absolutely right, you said that perfect.  "He has the misplaced goodwill of the Jews."