Author Topic: White house guests  (Read 914 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
White house guests
« on: October 31, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »
included are sharpton 2x ,Jackson,malik shabbaz, soros 4x interesting list        http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: White house guests
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 06:27:24 PM »
Michael Moore seems to be a regular.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 06:30:27 PM »
Michael Moore seems to be a regular.

Cause all the free food

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »
And Jeremiah Wright is also on the list. I thought the evil Jews wouldn't let him visit his disciple BHO.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
obama has some friends  :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »
I'm sure Cornelius and Zira are always welcome at the not-so-white house.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
Look here malik shabbaz  black devil                       

Malik Zulu Shabazz

Malik Zulu Shabazz, the anti-Semitic and racist leader of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), has sought to recast himself as a serious civil rights leader in recent years by cloaking his bigotry and intolerance in religious and civil rights principles and inserting himself in high profile, racially charged issues around the country.

Shabazz’s efforts have been supported, at times, by prominent members of the African-American community, which has provided him with a measure of status as a legitimate leader. This status is also reinforced by media accounts, which increasingly ignore his divisive record.

Shabazz’s attempts to gain acceptance and respectability are tainted, however, by his long record of racism and anti-Semitism, which he continues to embrace. That record includes promoting conspiracy theories about Jewish foreknowledge of the September 11 terrorist attacks and canards that Jews control the media and were “significantly and substantially” involved in the transatlantic slave trade.

Name: Malik Zulu Shabazz (born Paris Lewis)
Born: 1968, Los Angeles, California
Residence: Washington, DC
Organization: New Black Panther Party, Black Lawyers for Justice
Education: B.A. Howard University, J.D. Howard University School of Law (1995)
Ideology: Militant Black Nationalism, Racism, Anti-Semitism
Influences: Nation of Islam (NOI), Khallid Abdul Muhammad, Original Black Panther Party
Publication: Foreword, Synagogue of Satan (published by Truth Establishment Institute)

In order to generate a less radical public profile, Shabazz increasingly is drawing attention to his legal advocacy work by organizing and sponsoring events under the banner of Black Lawyers for Justice (BLJ), the legal advocacy group he founded in 1996.

On November 3, 2007, Shabazz organized a “National March Against Hate Crimes and Racism” under the banner of BLJ for Megan Williams, a 20-year-old African-American woman from Charleston, West Virginia, who says she was raped and tortured by a group of white Logan County residents. The event, which received national media attention, attracted a few hundred people.

Prior to the Charleston rally, Shabazz expressed a desire to focus on his career as a “serious litigator” with BLJ. “For those that have taken issue with what I have said in the past,” Shabazz said, “understand that every day is a new day. What I said yesterday you may disagree with but...everybody is evolving. I can be given a fresh look.” Shabazz also indicated, however, that he is not ready to abandon his affiliation with the most anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in the U.S. “I will always be a part of the New Black Panther Party,” Shabazz continued. “I am not going to deny my family for anybody.”

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/malik_zulu_shabazz/default.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=shabazz
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 06:42:37 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »
obama has some friends  :o

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Who knew that in just over 40 years Pierre Boulle book Planet Of The Apes was going to become a prophetic work of literature. When I saw that movie back in the 60's for the first time it seemed very far fetched.... It doesn't see so far fetched anymore.

Planet of the Apes       by    Pierre Boulle

In 1963, following several other reasonably successful novels, Pierre Boulle published his other famous novel, Planet of the Apes. The novel was highly praised and given such reviews as this example from England's Guardian newspaper; "Classic science fiction...full of suspense and satirical intelligence." In the year 2500 a group of astronauts, including journalist Ulysse Merou, voyage to a planet in the star system of Betelgeuse. They land to discover a bizarre world where intelligent apes are the Master Race and humans are reduced to savages: caged in zoos, used in laboratory experiments and hunted for sport. The story of Ulysse's capture, his struggle to survive, and the shattering climax as he uncovers the horrific truth about the 'planet of the apes' is gripping and fantastic. Yet the novel is also a wry parable on science, evolution and the relationship between man and animal." In 1968 this story was made into an Oscar-winning film, starring Charlton Heston, which inspired four sequels, one television series, an animated series and a 2001 remake of the original title by Tim Burton. The film series have become cult classics with movie goers throughout the world. Pierre Boulle believed his novel could not be made into a film, yet he was taken completely by surprise by the success and impact of the film throughout the world. He wrote a sequel script for the film titled Planet of the Men. The producers of the original film turned his script down and named the second film, Beneath the Planet of the Apes. This sequel, which was released in 1970, was also very successful. This film was followed by Escape from the Planet of the Apes in 1971. Then came Conquest of the Planet of the Apes in 1972. The last of the sequels was Battle for the Planet of the Apes in 1973. In September 1973 the original Planet of the Apes film was first aired on network television. The marketing of toys and other products relating to the film series skyrocketed at this time creating an 'Apemania' craze. In June 1974, Marvel comics also released a magazine based on the novel and film called Planet of the Apes. By September 1974 Planet of the Apes had become a television series. In 1975 an animated Return to the Planet of the Apes series was shown on television.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »

I doubt this. Cornelius was the good ape. I am shure Obama will dislike him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »

Yes that's true.  ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »

Yes Cornelius might be compared to someone like  Alan Keyes  or a Pastor Manning. President  :-X  I mean Dr. Zaius" would not keep them on his inner circle.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 04:54:31 AM »
That 'man' is a disaster.
Has any liberal woken up yet? One step further and bin laden is invited to the shite house.