Author Topic: Pelosi's Jet  (Read 1002 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Pelosi's Jet
« on: November 03, 2009, 01:03:14 PM »

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/c-32a/c32aphotoshtml
 This Jet is the USAF C-32, Boeing 757, that MADAME PELOSI uses.
 And the Democrats want to talk about  Sarah's dress??? Conservatives! Are you out  there?
 Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the  small jet USAF C-20B, Gulfstream III, that comes with the  Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this  little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat  200-seat USAF C-32, Boeing 757 jet that could get her back  to California without stopping!
 Many, many legislators  walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone  that Nancy 's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American  tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week. Since  she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets  fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the  taxpayers of about $60,000, one way! As Joe put it,  'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday  night.' Cost to us another $60,000.
 Folks, that is $480,000  per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of  $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of this  war...it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my  back and yours. I think of the military families in this  country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most  do-nothing Congress in the history of this country keeps  fueling that jet while doing nothing.
 Madame Pelosi wants you  and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy  smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires. These people are nuts.
 If you think this is  outrageous, forward it to all those on your email list! Keep  in mind the figures above do NOT include cost of plane or  crew, just fuel!
 One  wonders what her total package cost us? And she wants to tax our IRA's & 401 K's!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pelosi's Jet
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
She could have put on a few hundred pounds lol.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 01:23:32 PM »
Pelosi is worse then Obama (if thats possible), she's really out there.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
   A 757 is a pretty heavy aircraft. I used to hate when the airlines used them because they would take forever to load. It really disgusts me that my tax dollars are paying for her to fly on this aircraft while she complains that my driving is generating too much CO2 for the atmosphere. I cring at the thought of my tax money even paying for her to have a coach class ticket on a commercial airline.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?