Author Topic: please pray that G-d will make a way for my child to attend a PRIVATE school, TY  (Read 3457 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Please keep praying, they make alot of hoops to jump through, there should be a law against it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Remember only God can open doors that no man can open and He can close doors that no man can close.

For this reason I say to you, Whatever you make a request for in prayer, have faith that it has been given to you, and you will have it. Mark 11:24

Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What's Mark?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What's Mark?

Another of the 'new' books they have...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
What's Mark?

wow! I'm gone for a month and now people are allowed to quote that stuff?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I would like to say here though, that God only grants things that are His will....I don't believe we can tell God what to do. But God can do what He wants, that is true.

I could ask for a million dollars, but it doesn't mean He has to give it to me.

Remember only G-d can open doors that no man can open and He can close doors that no man can close.

For this reason I say to you, Whatever you make a request for in prayer, have faith that it has been given to you, and you will have it. Mark 11:24

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know. I think we need the rules posted somewhere, I am getting confused about what is allowed here and what is not.

I even had a member here tell me once in a PM that Chaim would think it was ok for me to missionize the non Christians who are Gentile but I explained to him that I was not here to missionize.

On a side note: I thought I saw somewhere last week that Chaim said it was ok for people to have debates or something? Can someone please clarify this? I want it to be clear what is allowed and what is not.

I think everyone should be clear.

I know posting Tanach sciptures is ok...

thanks.
What's Mark?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know. I think we need the rules posted somewhere, I am getting confused about what is allowed here and what is not.

I even had a member here tell me once in a PM that Chaim would think it was ok for me to missionize the non Christians who are Gentile but I explained to him that I was not here to missionize.

On a side note: I thought I saw somewhere last week that Chaim said it was ok for people to have debates or something? Can someone please clarify this? I want it to be clear what is allowed and what is not.

I think everyone should be clear.

I know posting Tanach  sciptures is ok...

thanks.
What's Mark?

Good idea!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I am not referring to ALL non Christians, I am sure that there are some good and moral non Christians.

I am not referring to Jews, if that is what you mean.

Just last year my neighbor went on a mass murder gun shooting spree, shooting 9 teenagers, two died and he died 3 days later.

I am referring to people who are trying or have been trying to lead my son away from G-d. There are people heavily involved in the New Age Movement (which is not New at all) They are following after acient Babylonian gods and idol worship, etc. They are not trying to follow the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

May I ask what your religious background is, since you brought this up?

I do not want my child around anyone practicing Eastern Mysticism, or Reiki or witchraft or satanism or pagan worship.

I am beating myself up right now, because I was NOT sober and VIGILANT enough.

Something needs to change and it might mean getting him into a Christian private school.

If any of this offends you, I apologize.

But, one day I have to give an account to G-d....

But they tried to get him in their little  celebrations on Halloween night, the major night for witchcraft celebrations, it is the high holy day of the occult.

Now Im through with public school. There are also other problems at public schools.

If you do not think G-d takes delving into the dark side serious.....go read the story of King Saul and the witch of Endor.

There's no need for any clarification. I understood what you meant fully and you have very legitimate concerns.

I will say a prayer for you.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks MM, I was clarifying for the person who was questioning me earlier....

I appreciate the prayers.

I am not referring to ALL non Christians, I am sure that there are some good and moral non Christians.

I am not referring to Jews, if that is what you mean.

Just last year my neighbor went on a mass murder gun shooting spree, shooting 9 teenagers, two died and he died 3 days later.

I am referring to people who are trying or have been trying to lead my son away from G-d. There are people heavily involved in the New Age Movement (which is not New at all) They are following after acient Babylonian gods and idol worship, etc. They are not trying to follow the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

May I ask what your religious background is, since you brought this up?

I do not want my child around anyone practicing Eastern Mysticism, or Reiki or witchraft or satanism or pagan worship.

I am beating myself up right now, because I was NOT sober and VIGILANT enough.

Something needs to change and it might mean getting him into a Christian private school.

If any of this offends you, I apologize.

But, one day I have to give an account to G-d....

But they tried to get him in their little  celebrations on Halloween night, the major night for witchcraft celebrations, it is the high holy day of the occult.

Now Im through with public school. There are also other problems at public schools.

If you do not think G-d takes delving into the dark side serious.....go read the story of King Saul and the witch of Endor.

There's no need for any clarification. I understood what you meant fully and you have very legitimate concerns.

I will say a prayer for you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
#1. I have not been given any written notice about changes in school policy.

#2. The school I just checked out has alot of hoops which we are not able to jump through, and they said I have to be giving money to a local church, etc. So, between the private school and the money to the local church, how do we survive? As usual, it is out of my league, I dunno.

But I would like to clarify, I have not been given any written notices about changes.

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD REMOVE THAT POST? i dont want it on my thread, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:13:51 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Yes, I hope your kid makes it to private school.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I dunno,  trying to keep positive, but when someone posts something like that above, it makes me even more depressed. Why can't people just say they will pray?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:13:13 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
GOSH Hannah, OF COURSE I will pray HARD for this!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates