Author Topic: Excellent articles on Fort Hood muslim nazi terrorist  (Read 744 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Excellent articles on Fort Hood muslim nazi terrorist
« on: November 06, 2009, 12:48:21 AM »
Go to jihadwatch.org for the real story on the Fort Hood muslim nazi jihad massacre.  His parents were Fakeistinians and he was put on probation for pisslamic proselytizing, even to patients.  This PC spin the entire media is giving this monster by saying he was the victim of being harassed by other soldiers because he was a muslim is beyond disgusting, it's outright treasonous.  They need to kick all muslims out of the armed forces here, just like arabs are not allowed to join the Israeli army. 

Remember the incident where the black muslim convert fragged his commanding officers at the start of the Persian Gulf war?  They said he just had an "attitude problem".  Unbelievable.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/26/iraq/main546107.shtml

This denial and refusal to deal with the jihadist reality of pisslam is ultimately what crushed the Copt Christians of Egypt and brought down the entire Byzantine Empire along with its capitol, Constantinople.  The same fate awaits all western civilization if we don't wake up to this threat and stop the MSM from whitewashing this crucial event.

Just remember this monster is still alive and he is Quranically permitted to lie during jihad, which I expect him to do about everything, and when he is sentenced I hope it's to death by Texas fire ants.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Excellent articles on Fort Hood muslim nazi terrorist
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »
QUOTE>> This denial and refusal to deal with the jihadist reality of pisslam is ultimately what crushed the Copt Christians of Egypt and brought down the entire Byzantine Empire along with its capitol, Constantinople.  The same fate awaits all western civilization if we don't wake up to this threat and stop the MSM from whitewashing this crucial event. <<UNQUOTE

Hope it is seriously understood.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »
This guy is so obviously a muslim terrorist. Now it's coming out that he was screaming "God is great"(allah akbar) while shooting people. Yet they're simply saying he "went nuts". This was a measured terrorist act by a muslim soldier in the US military.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »
They need to shoot him with bullets dipped in pigsblood.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
Go to jihadwatch.org for the real story on the Fort Hood muslim nazi jihad massacre.  His parents were Fakeistinians and he was put on probation for pisslamic proselytizing, even to patients.  This PC spin the entire media is giving this monster by saying he was the victim of being harassed by other soldiers because he was a muslim is beyond disgusting, it's outright treasonous.  They need to kick all muslims out of the armed forces here, just like arabs are not allowed to join the Israeli army. 

Remember the incident where the black muslim convert fragged his commanding officers at the start of the Persian Gulf war?  They said he just had an "attitude problem".  Unbelievable.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/26/iraq/main546107.shtml

This denial and refusal to deal with the jihadist reality of pisslam is ultimately what crushed the Copt Christians of Egypt and brought down the entire Byzantine Empire along with its capitol, Constantinople.  The same fate awaits all western civilization if we don't wake up to this threat and stop the MSM from whitewashing this crucial event.

Just remember this monster is still alive and he is Quranically permitted to lie during jihad, which I expect him to do about everything, and when he is sentenced I hope it's to death by Texas fire ants.

Me too. Death by stings by a million fire ants.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 04:50:54 PM »
The left should have been shot.