Author Topic: Good news  (Read 947 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Good news
« on: November 10, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Good news
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »
Probably some of the best news I heard in a long time.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »
I really dont give a rats arse about this news.... What impact does it have on anything? Do you sit around wishing death on every person who doesn't believe or look like you do? I don't understand this about some people here.... Kareem Abdul Jabar was a basketball player... What impact does he have on the stage of world events? Nothing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »
I really dont give a rats arse about this news.... What impact does it have on anything? Do you sit around wishing death on every person who doesn't believe or look like you do? I don't understand this about some people here.... Kareem Abdul Jabar was a basketball player... What impact does he have on the stage of world events? Nothing...

Muman, not everyone who follows an evil ideology is involved on the stage of world events.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 06:40:02 PM »

Muman, not everyone who follows an evil ideology is involved on the stage of world events.

But why concern yourself with this? What has he done which merits being cursed with cancer? If you wish all Muslims cancer you will be doing a lot of cursing.... I dont believe all Muslims are evil and all of them are not cursed... So maybe you have a different view than I do...

Has KAJ said anything which indicates he supports violent Jihad? I have not heard this...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »
John Allen Muhammad is scheduled to be executed tonight. Let's hope the execution is not stayed.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

But why concern yourself with this? What has he done which merits being cursed with cancer? If you wish all Muslims cancer you will be doing a lot of cursing.... I dont believe all Muslims are evil and all of them are not cursed... So maybe you have a different view than I do...

Has KAJ said anything which indicates he supports violent Jihad? I have not heard this...

He adopted the evil Nazi religion of Islam. And he's a black Muslim - black Muslims are ALL notorious Jew-haters and white-haters. That makes him an enemy of the Jewish people.

We are commanded to curse all of our enemies.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 06:55:44 PM »

He adopted the evil Nazi religion of Islam. And he's a black Muslim - black Muslims are ALL notorious Jew-haters and white-haters. That makes him an enemy of the Jewish people.

But how do we know this person was evil? He was a basketball player. I haven't read anything about his political views. I haven't heard him make any anti-semitic or racist comments.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »
A famous Muslim ape has cancer   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/kareem_abdul_jabbar_has_leukemia_7tVMMSQjRg13WBI8OotOOK

Since islam is a form of spiritual cancer, they really are all sick.

Nonetheless, this good news calls for a celebration!

Nice knowing ya, muslim scum.
Bye!
Don't forget to write!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
May he die a painful death.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »
I actually lived in the same Condo complex as Kareem Abdul Jabbar in 1985.... He lived in Marina Del Rey for a while .... I also ran into him in an elevator once...

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »

Very true Chaim