Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 15, 2009.  (Read 9625 times)

Offline Y.B.Y.

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 15, 2009.
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Humor can be used as an effective weapon against our enemies.  Here is my contribution:

Question: What does the sentence "Allah achbar!" mean in English?

Answer: "Hit the deck!"

If the JTFers like this joke, perhaps they can spread it around.

Best regards,
Y.B.Y.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 06:29:11 AM »
Hi Chaim,

should I join the IDF?

I don't have to because I made aliyah and I am around 30yrs old. (they only require up to somewhere from 18-26 I think)

I could probably do training for 6 months then be in reserves.

I know everything you have said about the IDF leadership, and I tend to agree when I see the quotes that the generals say.

I wouldn't want them commanding me and saying I have to be fired on before returning fire, nor would I want to take down settlements etc...

But if the SHTF here, I don't want to be some random unarmed civilian who doesn't even know the basics of operating an M-16 or Tavor.

Also, I kind of want to shoot guns, jump out of planes etc... and if there is a war against Israel's numerous and vicious enemies in the Holy Land, I want in.

Also, I think training in a regimented system for 6 months might help me in other areas of life, such as business, and I've never been in the military before.

What do you think?

If you think I should not join the IDF, do you have any other suggestions as how I can get trained and armed and be a part of defending the people and the land of Israel?

Or do you think this whole thing is more of an ideological battle?

Thanks for all of your counsel Chaim...

Though I don't agree with a lot of the things you say, listening to your broadcasts has really helped me to move to Israel and I think it has helped me to have a pretty solid ideology, understanding, and picture of the reality here (though maybe I still know nothing).

Also I urge all Jewish JTFers (and all other Jews) to move here. 

I may post some tips about making Aliyah in the future...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2009, 10:07:37 AM »
Do you think that Obama is happy about the Fort Hood massacre?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 11:46:53 AM »
 Hello Chaim,

how did arafat get AIDS?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

Hey Chaim.

Obviously its not in our interests to convert people. but could you please give us one example you would use to convince an atheist/or strengthen someones faith, that the god of the bible/torah is the one true god?

Also would you agree that if most jews had the kahanist/chaim way of thinking anti sematism would be alot less prevalent?

Thanks.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »
I recently went to rockaway to walk along the boardwalk and dozens of low class Irish and other whites accosted my friends and me for money. They even got violent. I'm shocked to say that I never even gotten this treatment from blacks. I almost went back to punch the Irish guy.

That is, the blacks do beg for money but they never got violent with me. I stopped to think maybe there is a large percentage of white trash just as bad as the some blacks.
I guess a larger percentage within the black community cause problems,  compared to criminal whites within the white community.....But I have to tell you Chaim, these whites I met in Rockaway, were worse than the worse blacks I've met.

Have you ever been to the rockaway area by 116 st and seen these low class WHITE creatures?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
do you thinlk the UN will recognize a PLO state, if they declare one unilaterally?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »
Dear Chaim

What do you think about Lou Dobb's decision to leave CNN?

Can you give us this weeks affirmative action story?

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt