Poll

Was one of the reasons for the Iraq war to keep Israel safe?

Yes
1 (6.7%)
No
13 (86.7%)
I don't know
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Was the Iraq war for Israel?  (Read 1925 times)

Offline G

• New JTFer
Was the Iraq war for Israel?
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »
Even though you disagree that it was beneficial for Israel, the architects of this war could have thought it would be beneficial to them by removing the Iraqi Baath party.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Was the Iraq war for Israel?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 11:36:15 PM »
the war was for oil and maybe to get closer to Iran...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline G

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »
the war was for oil and maybe to get closer to Iran...

Well so far they haven't gotten that oil.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »
Time to go back to Pedofront, arsewipe.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »
well, the war was a mistake. in the beginning before I was on JTF, I was for the war...but Chaim has a point. The US should never occupy any countries...since it has a superior air force, it should not commit troops...rather, they should go through a bombing run..or something effective in that regard if possible.

As far as Saddam Hussein...he was like the rock that kept the bugs from crawling everywhere.  When he was removed the bugs went everywhere...he kept everyone in check...and who cares if muslims kill each other?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »
Time to go back to Pedofront, arsewipe.

Bones Fan,

Who's that beautiful woman picture on the bottom of your profile?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 11:49:40 PM »
As far as I know, the primary reason was to overthrow a dictator who was hostile to the U.S.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
This guy is obviously a StørmFrønt/Islamofront troll.  This is such as stupid question.  Im sure he's a 9/11 'truther'.

Yes, we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Somalia all because of Israel.

We also caused AIDS, the Swine Flu, the Bubonic Plague, and exterminated the dinosaurs for the sake of Israel.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 12:02:45 AM »
Bones Fan,

Who's that beautiful woman picture on the bottom of your profile?

That's Emily Deschanel.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »
This guy is obviously a StørmFrønt/Islamofront troll.  This is such as stupid question.  Im sure he's a 9/11 'truther'.

Yes, you're right. This very "thought provoking" thread is the last straw. I'm banning this animal.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 12:29:09 AM »
well, the war was a mistake. in the beginning before I was on JTF, I was for the war...but Chaim has a point. The US should never occupy any countries...since it has a superior air force, it should not commit troops...rather, they should go through a bombing run..or something effective in that regard if possible.

As far as Saddam Hussein...he was like the rock that kept the bugs from crawling everywhere.  When he was removed the bugs went everywhere...he kept everyone in check...and who cares if muslims kill each other?

I dissagree that the US should never occupy; it needs to be done in certain circumstances for short periods of time.  But it doesnt work with Muslims, especially over a billion of them world-wide. Iraq was a mistake because of Islam.  Muslims worlwide would rather have bussload after bussload of children blown into pieces than have any semblance of personal freedom; even if its 1000's of miles from their own country.  This is why nearly ALL of the insurgents were from outside of Iraq.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 02:27:29 AM »

Yes, you're right. This very "thought provoking" thread is the last straw. I'm banning this animal.

Good decision. Everybody knows, that Israel was against the war, except Ron Paul and his disciples.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 03:19:23 AM »
Troll pig alert.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 06:54:23 AM »

Good decision. Everybody knows, that Israel was against the war, except Ron Paul and his disciples.
true look here 

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=39051
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 06:59:13 AM »

true look here 

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=39051
Yes, this is the true story.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »
Even though you disagree that it was beneficial for Israel, the architects of this war could have thought it would be beneficial to them by removing the Iraqi Baath party.

I heard this one before

I still don't see why Israel benefits from this war..explain it....

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »
To the guy who wrote this anti-semtic set up question-  Go shoot yourself in the face.  And a bullet for your mother too, since she brought you into the world

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »
War? I thought it was U.S. just doing its usual policing.