Author Topic: Serbs in Turkey  (Read 56848 times)

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
Re: Serbs in Turkey
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2009, 07:36:39 AM »
Yes Komsija: neighbour!
We are komsijas, are not we  :)

Yes we are,
SRP I see some love towards turks and muslims in you.
Why ?I really can't understand that.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »
Yes Komsija: neighbour!
We are komsijas, are not we  :)

Yes we are,

:::D No one can.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »
SRP,the fact that you don't understand,people who are at this forum are extremely muslim haters and don't refer to them as human beings.

There is no need to generalize. Even if somebody says extreme and untrue things, there is no need to transfer such views to everybody here. If you don't hate me, I don't hate you. If you refer to me as human being, I will refer to you so too. We condemn people here not for what they are but for what they do. So don't spread lies, please.

I am not lieying,
If I do,We'll see how many people will oppose to my statement.

If you really want to see, post a poll in the general section. Not many people will see your question here.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2009, 07:42:41 AM »
SRP,the fact that you don't understand,people who are at this forum are extremely muslim haters and don't refer to them as human beings.

There is no need to generalize. Even if somebody says extreme and untrue things, there is no need to transfer such views to everybody here. If you don't hate me, I don't hate you. If you refer to me as human being, I will refer to you so too. We condemn people here not for what they are but for what they do. So don't spread lies, please.

I am not lieying,
If I do,We'll see how many people will oppose to my statement.

If you really want to see, post a poll in the general section. Not many people will see your question here.
Never mind,people who are at this topic enough I think :
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:50 AM »
Yes we are,

I do not even hate all Catholics, some Catholcis were the greatest murders of the Serbian nation. Catholics placed my people in extermination camps, including very young children. That policy was supported by Bosnian Muslims.

Turks carried out  crimes againsts Serbs, but the Catholic crimes were far more worse.  Look if you do not want to invade Serbia and harm Serbian people, than there is no problem.

You do not understand this because you are raised up believing that Serbs are monsters who killed and slaughter people. Please do not believe Serbophobic Western media lies.
I have Jewish and Muslim friends with whom I cooperate in order to expose Serbophobia and Western media lies.
Do not believe lies about Serbs, Jews or Muslim.
You have in every nation bad execptions, but regular Serbs do not hate Muslim or others.

I am a supporter of the Serbian Radical Party, the most nationalistic party of Serbia and I can garantee to you that we do not hate anybody! We only want the liberation of our territories, which are occupied by NATO-forces.

Mehmetce if you ever visit Serbia, come to at my place and we will drink Raki [Rakija]? 

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2009, 08:31:36 AM »
Yes we are,

I do not even hate all Catholics, some Catholcis were the greatest murders of the Serbian nation. Catholics placed my people in extermination camps, including very young children. That policy was supported by Bosnian Muslims.

Turks carried out  crimes againsts Serbs, but the Catholic crimes were far more worse.  Look if you do not want to invade Serbia and harm Serbian people, than there is no problem.

You do not understand this because you are raised up believing that Serbs are monsters who killed and slaughter people. Please do not believe Serbophobic Western media lies.
I have Jewish and Muslim friends with whom I cooperate in order to expose Serbophobia and Western media lies.
You have in every nation bad execptions, but regular Serbs do not hate Muslim or others.

I am a supporter of the Serbian Radical Party, the most nationalistic party of Serbia and I can garantee to you that we do not hate anybody! We only want the liberation of our territories, which are occupied by NATO-forces.

Mehmetce if you ever visit Serbia, come to at my place and we will drink Raki [Rakija]? 

I see your point,during the fall of istanbul 1453,some greeks also told that they would prefer Turkish sword instead of catholic cruelty.
So why catholics hate or hated in the past from orthodox that much?
In our history books it tells,serbs are accepted Turkish ruling in their own territory  just after the falling of constaninopolis without fighting.,as a small nation and surrended by catholics and all other their enemies they had no chance but accept turkish rule.
But they were doing enemy acts all the time to ottoman empire untill they gained their freedom back.
Is this right?
I would love to do that but I fear people like voo-yo could cut my head off only because I am turkish,so I don't think  I would ever visit Serbia :SI don't think it's a safe country for Turks.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2009, 08:50:36 AM »
Yes we are,

I see your point,during the fall of istanbul 1453,some greeks also told that they would prefer Turkish sword instead of catholic cruelty.
This is true, we suffered the same from both Catholics and Muslims. They only used different tactics.
In our history books it tells,serbs are accepted Turkish ruling in their own territory  just after the falling of constaninopolis without fighting.,as a small nation and surrended by catholics and all other their enemies they had no chance but accept turkish rule.
But they were doing enemy acts all the time to ottoman empire untill they gained their freedom back.
Is this right?
What a perversion of history. So we were doing war crimes against our Turkish liberators? Luckily for us, Hague tribunal didn't exist at that time.
I would love to do that but I fear people like voo-yo could cut my head off only because I am turkish,so I don't think  I would ever visit Serbia :SI don't think it's a safe country for Turks.
If I had a saying in this, you could come as a tourist, but first you would have to sign a statement on the border that you are sorry for what your ancestors did to us, and that you disagree in everything with them.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2009, 09:04:09 AM »

Friend I know many, many Turks who travel through Serbia towards Turkey!
In Serbian town of Nis, you even have a Hotel near the road which designed by Serbs only for Turkish tourists. Turkish people are being there served with their food and things like that.

In Serbia you have more than 25 national minorities whose rights are garenteed like in other civilized countries.

Voo-yoo is angry, but I do not think that he will harm civilians! I do not think that he would do that. He is not that stupied.

You must understand voo-yo's anger, NATO-pact bombed his country and the whole world was against Serbia. 

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »
You must understand voo-yo's anger, NATO-pact bombed his country and the whole world was against Serbia. 
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Turkish NATO planes bombarded Serbia in 1999. and Turkey recognized independent Kosovo. What do you say about that Mehmetce?
But I don't have anything against them leaving money on Serbian highways.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Turkish NATO planes bombarded Serbia in 1999. and Turkey recognized independent Kosovo. What do you say about that Mehmetce?
But I don't have anything against them leaving money on Serbian highways.
I heard for the first time about Turkish planes bombing Serbia in 1999 from you.
Do you want me to tell you honestly my opionion about kosovo?
I don't care..and no one cares in Turkey.Why should I care?It's not my country,it's not even close to me.So if Turkey recognize kosovo or not,no difference for me.
"But I don't have anything against them leaving money on Serbian highways." what does this mean?

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »
Yes we are,

This is true, we suffered the same from both Catholics and Muslims. They only used different tactics.
Is this right?
What a perversion of history. So we were doing war crimes against our Turkish liberators? Luckily for us, Hague tribunal didn't exist at that time.
If I had a saying in this, you could come as a tourist, but first you would have to sign a statement on the border that you are sorry for what your ancestors did to us, and that you disagree in everything with them.

So,this agrrement would protect me from beheading in Serbia?

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2009, 02:50:16 PM »

Friend I know many, many Turks who travel through Serbia towards Turkey!
In Serbian town of Nis, you even have a Hotel near the road which designed by Serbs only for Turkish tourists. Turkish people are being there served with their food and things like that.

In Serbia you have more than 25 national minorities whose rights are garenteed like in other civilized countries.

Voo-yoo is angry, but I do not think that he will harm civilians! I do not think that he would do that. He is not that stupied.

I know Voo-yo would not do something like that,but as I said,"people like him" could do.How could he find me  find me in serbia even if I go there anyway.You or no one could guarantee me that there is no danger in Serbia whatsoever as I can't guarantee you that you guys would be totally safe in Turkey.There is always a potential.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
Serbia is not Turkey...

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2009, 04:14:34 PM »
I heard for the first time about Turkish planes bombing Serbia in 1999 from you.
Well, now you know. But, you probably don't care, right?
I don't care..and no one cares in Turkey.Why should I care?It's not my country,it's not even close to me.So if Turkey recognize kosovo or not,no difference for me.
You don't care, and that's ok. But, how can you be our friend then? What do you care about?
"But I don't have anything against them leaving money on Serbian highways." what does this mean?
Many Turks pass trough Serbia every summer when they drive from Germany to Turkey and back. To use the highway, you pay a certain amount of money. I don't know the english term for that.
It wouldn't be wise or safe for anyone to glorify the Turkish rule in Serbia.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »
Well, now you know. But, you probably don't care, right?
You don't care, and that's ok. But, how can you be our friend then? What do you care about?
Many Turks pass trough Serbia every summer when they drive from Germany to Turkey and back. To use the highway, you pay a certain amount of money. I don't know the english term for that.
It wouldn't be wise or safe for anyone to glorify the Turkish rule in Serbia.

I didn't say I don't care about Turkey bombings in Serbia,I just don't know and got nothing to say about it.When Ido,I ll say my ideas.Kosovo's situation is something only you and kosovo have to solve each other.If you have enough power politically or militarily then prevent it from being happened.Reason why I say I don't care is simply I don't support any sides here.I wouldn't gain anything wheter kosovo becomes a state or not so personally I don't care.I am not tryig to be anybody's friend or enemy here,but only say my opinions correctly.I can't alter my ideas by considering your and anybody else's wishes.
Who glorifies Turkish rule in Serbia?
Me? :S

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »
Yes we are,

Is this right?

Please stop talking about beheading. Serbs don't practice ritual beheadings. We are not that cruel of a people. We murder if we have to we don't kill people and cut their heads off for fun like Muslims do. Beheadings is something Turks, Albanian Muslims, Bosnian Muslims, Mujahadeen and Ustashe Croats are known for, not Serbs.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »
Each day is like another boxing match between voo-yo and SRP. The irony is that they don't realize that they have a lot more in common with each other than they think they have.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
Each day is like another boxing match between voo-yo and SRP. The irony is that they don't realize that they have a lot more in common with each other than they think they have.
Yeah, he's like Rocky:) Just keeps getting devastating punches, but refuses to back down.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »

Ej bro..

Well I did not start with name-calling and thinks like that.
I said that I disagree with his statements, but I never insulted him personally or something like that. I did not call him an imbecile or stupid or something like that.
He is going to far. He even compares me to LDP?   
I am not doing that. I am actually only trying to convince him that some of his statements can harm the Serbian cause.

Calming that Serbs conducted ethnic cleansing during the liberation of Serbia from Turkish oppression, harms enormously the Serbian cause. During the Balkan wars Serbs took advantage of the situation to restore their kingdom. They did not go to other territories and did not conquer anythink. The Muslims who wanted to accept the Serbian rule, were allowed to stay in Serbia. Their descantants still live in Serbia.

I also totally reject his claim that Radovan Karadzic carried our ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. During these hard circumstances when Karadzic is being sentenced in the Hague, that kind of claims  enormously  harm the Serbian cause.
The West claims that Karadzic conducted ethnic cleansing, but it has not been proved. Even Slobodan Milosevic was not declared guilty for something like that, so why saying something like that? Karadzic policy never intended to cleanse Muslim people and why saying something like that?

I guess Voojoo wants to attack and insult be at any cost, even by harming the Serbian cause.
I mean I am suppose to get mad on Voojoo and not contrary. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:24:56 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2009, 05:28:48 AM »
Calming that Serbs conducted ethnic cleansing during the liberation of Serbia from Turkish oppression, harms enormously the Serbian cause. During the Balkan wars Serbs took advantage of the situation to restore their kingdom. They did not go to other territories and did not conquer anythink. The Muslims who wanted to accept the Serbian rule, were allowed to stay in Serbia. Their descantants still live in Serbia.
Start using your brain, you tool. I gave you all the arguments, you gave nothing to counter them.
The balded part is true, unfortunately. This is the consequence of that

Islam will rule the world

Muslims supporters of Novi Pazar(Serbia) with the banner which says "Stadium Acif Effendi"
Acif Effendi was a Nazi helper in that part of Serbia, he killed a lot of Serbs.

This is all happening in the area of Raska which we liberated in 1912. and allowed "loyal" Muslims to stay, as SRP says. We also liberated Kosovo in 1912. and allowed "loyal" Albanians to stay. We all know how that ended.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2009, 08:48:11 PM »
http://serbianna.com/analysis/?p=117

The attempted satelization of FYROM by Turkey