Author Topic: If it was a Jew who shot 13....  (Read 1114 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
If it was a Jew who shot 13....
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »
Why is it that if a Jew did the killing and screamed out "Baruch Hashem" or something the Jews would be ostracized, but Allah Akhbar by a Muzzie is fine?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: If it was a Jew who shot 13....
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:02:06 AM »
It is a madslamic, madslamic, madslamic world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 09:31:45 AM »
Because our politicians ,media and Generals need a  Colonoscopy to check their brains
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:59:26 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »
Forget about it, if a Jew shot up those people.... the world would run with that.  But you know what, the world hates us anyway, so who gives a crapp.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »
Why is it that if a Jew did the killing and screamed out "Baruch Hashem" or something the Jews would be ostracized, but Allah Akhbar by a Muzzie is fine?

it would just be bizarre, since a jew would have no motive to do that

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »

Well...thj, neo-nazis, ron paul NUTS, etc.. think that Jews are trying to take over the world, in the name of Zionism. duh
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

Well...thj, neo-nazis, ron paul NUTS, etc.. think that Jews are trying to take over the world, in the name of Zionism. duh

Hold it.... you're telling me Jews are NOT trying to take over the world in the name of zionism?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »
I just wish they'd take over Israel completely in the name of Zionism. That would be great.  :dance:

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
Look at the reaction to Baruch Goldstein.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »
I just wish they'd take over Israel completely in the name of Zionism. That would be great.  :dance:
[/quote

LOL yeah

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »
Jews dont want to take over the world, the Muslims want to do that... The only thing which our G-d commands us is to occupy the land in Israel... The rest of the world can be had by the gentiles...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »
I can promise you that if he survived, he would have received the death penalty in Israel and that the majority of the public would have supported it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »
Jews dont want to take over the world, the Muslims want to do that... The only thing which our G-d commands us is to occupy the land in Israel... The rest of the world can be had by the gentiles...

When moshiach comes the whole world will have kedusha though. And the world was created for the sake of the Jewish  nation, first rashi.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »

When moshiach comes the whole world will have kedusha though. And the world was created for the sake of the Jewish  nation, first rashi.

Yes... this is true... In the days of Moshiach the entire world will be filled with the knowledge and love of the Master of the Universe, the Holy One, blessed is he...

http://www.aish.com/jl/kc/48944241.html

As society reaches toward perfection and the world becomes increasingly Godly, humanity's main occupation will only be to know God. The truth will be revealed and the entire world will acknowledge that the Torah is God's true teaching. This is what the prophet meant when he foretold, "The earth will be full of the knowledge of God, as the waters cover the sea" (Isaiah 11:9). Similarly, all mankind will attain the highest levels of Divine Inspiration without any difficulty whatsoever. God thus promised through His prophet, "It shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy" (Joel 3:1).

Although man will still have free will in the Messianic Age, he will have every inducement to do good and follow God's teachings. It will be as if the power of evil were totally annihilated. This is what the prophet predicted, "I will place My Torah inside of them, and inscribe it upon their hearts… A person will no longer teach his friend and his brother saying, 'Know God!' For all of them will know Me, great and small alike" (Jeremiah 31:32-33).

The prophet likewise said in God's name, "I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh" (Ezekiel 36:26). That is, the inclination toward good will be strengthened in man to such an extent that he will not be drawn after the physical at all. Rather, he will constantly strengthen himself spiritually and incline toward serving God and following His Torah. This is the meaning of the Torah's promise that, "God will circumcise the foreskins of your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you will love God your Lord with all your heart and soul" (Deut. 30:6).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
I can promise you that if he survived, he would have received the death penalty in Israel and that the majority of the public would have supported it.

So true. Although there were people that said Goldstein might have been defending himself. But regardless, they'd all want hi dead. I'd like to visit his kever next time I'm in Israel. Anybody know where it is?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 12:46:52 AM »

We will never know for sure but I doubt it.  Avi Poper got life in prison and that was reduced, he gets furloughs and has a release date.  Yigal Amir who is as despised as any man can be in Israel got married in prison and fathered a child.  There just is no precedent to indicate Goldstein would have gotten the death penalty. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.