Author Topic: Hello Serbian Friends  (Read 32150 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hello Serbian Friends
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel. Russians like Serbia and he has right to like Russia too.

I don't think there are members who question his right to support or love Russia.

As a Russian Jew, wouldn't you hate Russia and Russians?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2009, 02:38:03 PM »
                                                 בס"ד

Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel. Russians like Serbia and he has right to like Russia too.

I don't think there are members who question his right to support or love Russia.

Do you hate Russians? I have always thought that you liked them. (Your ex YT account's name).
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
I hope nobody here will misinterpret this thread as an opportunity to preach Judaism or Christianity. It was just an attempt to clarify views of SRP on the status of the Land of Israel. I hope it will not spark unnecessary religious disputes.

You must first know what I believe if you want to know me and understand me.

There are many people who believe in Christianity yet their views on this issue are different. Even among the Orthodox Christians there are different opinions.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

Do you hate Russians? I have always thought that you liked them. (Your ex YT account's name).

I hate Russia almost as I hate Germany.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2009, 02:39:14 PM »
Nobody said you do want to declare on Israel, but according to your posts, you said that the State of Israel would have a right to exist (or have sovereignty on the Holy Land) only if it recognizes accepts Christianity in other words.

State of Israel already exists and I do not think that we should remove that fact.
The creation of an Islamic Palestinian state, will also be dedicated to the rejection of Jesus Christos as the Messiah. That's why I am nutreal in this case.

If you ask my opinion, than you will hear that I think that Jesus Christos is the  Messiah.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2009, 02:40:08 PM »
I think we shouldn't fight on the forum, because of our different opinions.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »
Even among the Orthodox Christians there are different opinions.

Orthodox Christianity is standard. All nations of the Orthodox Church
share the same view.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »
Serbian Radical, let me remind you that JTF is a JEWISH, Zionist organization that supports a Torah True, Zionist right wing Jewish state.  

But one thing we adamantly oppose here is any king of missionizing.  And quite frankly your post about how you would only support a sovereign Israel only if it becomes a Christian country sounds A LOT like missionizing to me.  

• Full JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »
Serbian Radical, let me remind you that JTF is a JEWISH, Zionist organization that supports a Torah True, Zionist right wing Jewish state.  

But one thing we adamantly oppose here is any king of missionizing.  And quite frankly your post about how you would only support a sovereign Israel only if it becomes a Christian country sounds A LOT like missionizing to me.  

I am not missionizing. Spectator wanted to hear my opinion. He said to me that I will not be prosecuted based on my opinion!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »
Haha...What current SECULAR Serbia has with St.Sava?What Serbia's Constitution says about the state and the Church?

In the time when Sava lived,Serbian society was theocracy.

Do not laugh!  ! ! I am having a serious debate.

I was talking about the Serbian Orthodox Church (which is the body of Jesus Christos).

It is not my fault that you can not separate the earthly Serbian secular state from the Serbian Orthodox Church (body of Christ)
You have double standards,my friend.
Serbia didn't recognize Jesus as its Messiah and we agree that "Serbian Jerusalem"(as it is called sometimes here) - Kosovo belongs only to Serbia.

But you can't apply that standard considering Israel and its territory.

PS
"Earthly secular state" and "Orhodox Church-body of J.C."...
Secular means separated from God and his laws,meaning separated from life.If you've ever read the books of Moses),you could see how the state should be organized,it is the organization of the free state.Everything that is not based on that is secular and isn't free,just like Serbia isn't free.First people learn to practice and live in sin,that's the spiritual slavery.After that physical slavery comes as the result of the first kind of slavery.God is allowing your wish not respect the moral laws and brings you the occupier to teach you to the order,discipline,to let you show how it is when you reject the love of your Creator (through His laws),to feel the ruthless hand of the un-Godly occupier.Learn how the Jews were brought into slavery and why.You can also learn from our history watching it through the eyes of the God's Word.
I won't go more into this...

The Church means community,human community sharing the common (re)connection,so the "body" is community - the people loyal to the laws of God.
You should not talk about something that you don't understand.You compromise yourself.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »
                                                 בס"ד

There are good Russians and there are bad Russians. There are Russian Nazis, and there are Russians who love Jews, support Israel as the Jewish state and have sympathy to us when we fight Islamic terrorists. There are also people who are not interested in Jews/Israel. It is impossible to generalize.

There were oppression and bloody pogroms in Russia in the past but the same situation was in most other European countries. Russia is not different from most of the other places. Besides, most Jews of Russian Empire lived not in Russia proper but on the territories it annexed: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova. The attitude of these peoples was more important than the attitude of central Russian government. In each of these places the situation was different.

The only place where we should live is Israel. All the other countries are exile, even if there is no immediate physical threat. I hope all the Jews from exile will return to Israel soon.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »
You have double standards,my friend.
Serbia didn't recognize Jesus as its Messiah and we agree that "Serbian Jerusalem"(as it is called sometimes here) - Kosovo belongs only to Serbia.

I have no double standards.

Serbia is an Orthodox-Christian country, because Orthodoxy is the official religion of the Serbian state and nation. Serb people are Orthodox-Christians.

So if Serbs still recognize Christus
like all true Serbian ancestors and if Serbs did not compromise on Church teachings, than you can say that Serbia recognize Jesus as its Messiah.

Writting a clause in the constitution, that the state recognizes Jesus as its Messiah is an empty word on a paper. With out Christ´s body, the Church, there is no Christianity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

There are good Russians and there are bad Russians. There are Russian Nazis, and there are Russians who love Jews, support Israel as the Jewish state and have sympathy to us when we fight Islamic terrorists. There are also people who are not interested in Jews/Israel. It is impossible to generalize.

There were oppression and bloody pogroms in Russia in the past but the same situation was in most other European countries. Russia is not different from most of the other places. Besides, most Jews of Russian Empire lived not in Russia proper but on the territories it annexed: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova. The attitude of these peoples was more important than the attitude of central Russian government. In each of these places the situation was different.

The only place where we should live is Israel. All the other countries are exile, even if there is no immediate physical threat. I hope all the Jews from exile will return to Israel soon.

I'd rather have this discussion in PMs.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
I think I'm going to lock this thread for now.