Author Topic: Another Negro Wannabe Sand Negro: UCLA Football's Rahim Moore  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Another Negro Wannabe Sand Negro: UCLA Football's Rahim Moore
« on: November 14, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/moore_rahim00.html

What is with these disgusting schvartzes? Do they even care that their "bros" who they so worship and name themselves after call them "raisin heads" and do not think they deserve to live even if they convert to Islam? Yet every single one of them not only sides with the Fakestinians, but they identify more with the camelrapists than their own African brothers. Just think about it; how many urban blacks can you think of who are named Simbebwa Mobukwe? No, they're all named Malik Abdul Khaleed or Aisha Muhammad or Ahmad Rashad Shahid.

And who is stupider? These retarded, self-hating schvartzes (who love da white wimmins, and then cheat on them and bop them around) or the moronic American sports fans who commit idolatry with them?

Bonesfan

Rahim Moore

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another Negro Wannabe Sand Negro: UCLA Football's Rahim Moore
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »
I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Roots (the whipping scene is sometimes fun to watch "What's your name?" "Toby!!!!"). In that movie it was implied that Islam was the black man's religion while Christianity was the white man's religion. Both of those are wrong, of course, as Christianity was not started by white people and Islam is definitely not truly black friendly as you pointed out.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
I don't think that the schvartzes would care. In fact, knowing that Christianity is a Jewish religion rather than a "whitey" religion would make them hate it even more.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »
Yeah but my point is that's one of many cultural references to try to set up a dichotomy that if you are black and a true Christian, you're somehow betraying your people, the exception being black nationalist "churches" like Rev. Wright's.

It's really horrible. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »
Also, a lot of these wildlife exhibits are EXTREMELY anti-White & anti-Semitic. They'll take our help, and then turn around to betray us. Islam gives them "protection" to be as racist/anti-Semitic as they want.  The coons are born victims and that is why, I could care less if they live, die or turn to ash! The funny thing is: I work in an all-chimp area (hence my thoughts), and if I can't remeber/pronounce these animals names, I'm racist. If someone calls me racist, I just say: "Thanks, I must be doing something right!" If only we knew the language of our ancestors, I'd be in a better area.

Can I ask you jtfers something? Why is it that when you're starting out after college/grad school/med school etc...  and you're white, you are only offered jobs feeding bananas? What's the point of trying to educate these animals? Anyone?

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:30:58 PM »
Negroes are ugly animals, they are beasts. ;D
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »
The law says they have to be educated so states have to find some way to try to accomplish this. It usually doesn't work.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »
The law says they have to be educated so states have to find some way to try to accomplish this. It usually doesn't work.

"You can take the negroe out of the jungle but never the jungle out of the negroe"
Kosovo is Serbia

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »

You used to call us racist.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,31669.msg322588.html#msg322588

Have you changed since then?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 01:09:33 AM »
Look the parents have civil names: Rodney Moore and Nowana Buchanan

But the children are called:

sister -> Duraisha

brother -> Rasheed

Something happened in the last thirty years. Before this time you haven't heard of people with islamic names.

BTW imo this names have less to nothing to do with Africa or the "roots" of black Americans. The enslaved people were in most cases no Muslims. In fact Muslims enslaved them. This is fact and historically proven.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 01:28:58 AM »
BTW imo this names have less to nothing to do with Africa or the "roots" of black Americans. The enslaved people were in most cases no Muslims. In fact Muslims enslaved them. This is fact and historically proven.

Well there was a movie called Roots that made uneducated slaves look smart and white people look cold, uncaring, evil, and dumb. The hero of the film was a slave named Kunta Kinte who happened to come from an Islamic tribe. He refused to eat pork or accept Christianity because this would be going against his heritage and adopting a "white man's" religion.

When he got to the USA, he saw the Christian blacks and said "They forgot Allah!"

Then there is the glorification of Islam by radicals such as Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan. These are seen as great civil rights leaders and Islam is again promoted as a black religion.

Queen Latifah played a role on a black sitcom with a character named Khadijah. Other movies and tv shows and even literature portrayed blackness and Islam as being in harmony.

I think it's one form of rebellion against the larger society. They feel they get in touch with their blackness by being Muslim even though as you mentioned Muslims enslaved them!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 01:38:03 AM »

Well there was a movie called Roots that made uneducated slaves look smart and white people look cold, uncaring, evil, and dumb. The hero of the film was a slave named Kunta Kinte who happened to come from an Islamic tribe. He refused to eat pork or accept Christianity because this would be going against his heritage and adopting a "white man's" religion.

When he got to the USA, he saw the Christian blacks and said "They forgot Allah!"

Then there is the glorification of Islam by radicals such as Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan. These are seen as great civil rights leaders and Islam is again promoted as a black religion.

Queen Latifah played a role on a black sitcom with a character named Khadijah. Other movies and tv shows and even literature portrayed blackness and Islam as being in harmony.

I think it's one form of rebellion against the larger society. They feel they get in touch with their blackness by being Muslim even though as you mentioned Muslims enslaved them!

Ok, so they have their worldview from Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, TV series and talk-shows. Truely this are geniuses.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 05:16:25 AM »
If you're gonna speak about the book and miniseries Roots, then you missed a big and amusing footnote:  It was supposedly the product of extensive research by its author (going from memory, Alex Haley was his name), taking his family story all the way back to Africa.  Haley rode his success into his own exclusive cottage industry, honored and paid handsomely everywhere he went.  What is somehow paved over is the fact that Haley was sued by another writer and had to pay a huge settlement.  Believe it or not, the fact that his family story was lifted from a book of fiction really didn't slow Haley's machine, much less finger him as a public embarrassment.

Speaking personally, my opinion about peoples of African descent runs much to the 'white man's burden' philosophy:  It's a God-given duty to protect them from themselves.  If you think that this is cold, then allow me to mention that this was more or less the attitude of famed missionary Albert Schweitzer.  You wouldn't believe what Schweitzer put in writing re: his opinions on the low intelligence and savage behavior of native Africans.  Sixty years ago, Schweitzer was considered a living saint.  Today, he'd be burned at the stake.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 07:00:51 AM »
If you're gonna speak about the book and miniseries Roots, then you missed a big and amusing footnote:  It was supposedly the product of extensive research by its author (going from memory, Alex Haley was his name), taking his family story all the way back to Africa.  Haley rode his success into his own exclusive cottage industry, honored and paid handsomely everywhere he went.  What is somehow paved over is the fact that Haley was sued by another writer and had to pay a huge settlement.  Believe it or not, the fact that his family story was lifted from a book of fiction really didn't slow Haley's machine, much less finger him as a public embarrassment.

Speaking personally, my opinion about peoples of African descent runs much to the 'white man's burden' philosophy:  It's a G-d-given duty to protect them from themselves.  If you think that this is cold, then allow me to mention that this was more or less the attitude of famed missionary Albert Schweitzer.  You wouldn't believe what Schweitzer put in writing re: his opinions on the low intelligence and savage behavior of native Africans.  Sixty years ago, Schweitzer was considered a living saint.  Today, he'd be burned at the stake.

You have a good memory.... Haley was exposed as a fake however most white folks back then thought the Root's saga was trumped up garbage even before it was exposed as a work of fiction. After Haley was exposed as a fraud the movie was shown less and less on TV and I think it would even be hard to find today if someone wanted a recording. Schweitzer spent a great deal of time in Africa and saw native Africans as they really existed. I would go with what he had to say rather then some of the revisionist garbage in print today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »

So are gypsies.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

So are gypsies.

Hey! Nice to see you again Cohen. I hope all is fine.