Author Topic: I'm not taking a microchip.....  (Read 1352 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I'm not taking a microchip.....
« on: November 14, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
I got this earlier today....

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm not taking a chip...

>:(

I already sent out a Soapbox alert at www.congress.org
to all of the states and all of the congress.

I told them what I thought about this...

anybody else???

or is everyone going to just let it slide....?

*~*~*~*~*~**~

Hello Everyone,

This needs to go viral.

http://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/030902.html

http://www.nvic.org/vaccine-laws/tra...-registry.aspx

I have read the bill. On page 1001 you will find the clause that speaks to the implantable device(nanochip).

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill ?

“Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country."

Please spread this info far and wide.

Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/De.../ucm072141.htm

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm not taking a microchip.....
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »
"microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country." That's a bunch of hogwash, it's for the new world order! I will put the word out on this one. Thanks Hanna   :-*
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
It's the mark of the beast!! Some years back there was talk of the paper money having chips in bedded in it that would allow customs officials to know the amount of money people were taking out of and returning into the country with. I don't know if they ever went that route but there is a nice thread that goes through most bills that may be just that. Honestly this is the evil trap mankind is building for itself. Even the cars we drive have so many modules on them that store and report information its now possible for law enforcement to interrogate the systems in the car to see exactally what actions people took during an accident. Did you have your seat belts on? Were you speeding or slowing down? Were your wheels turned into the accident or away? Most cars less the 5 years old have that sort of ability. Late on your car payment On Star will tell GM exactly where your car is parked and even open the door for the repo man. I am sure that this medical chip thing is a very real prospect. It will have all peoples  medical information on it and it will dictate what treatment you will or will not get. Moreover I am sure it will keep track of peoples every move better than a blood hound. Somewhere along the line we all went to bed and are now having the same nightmare because each day the scenario only seems to be getting more bazaar. Soon we all need to wake up!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
(How can we wake up they're doping our water!)   :P
 I thought for "the mark of the beast" you had to pledge allegiance to the anti-Christ first because if you don't, you can't buy or sell anything. Remember this person will impersonate God. He will heal multitudes, make fire come down from heaven. People who do not read the new testament will welcome him with open arms!  Those that don't take this mark will be the bad people.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »
(How can we wake up they're doping our water!)   :P
 I thought for "the mark of the beast" you had to pledge allegiance to the anti-Christ first because if you don't, you can't buy or sell anything. Remember this person will impersonate G-d. He will heal multitudes, make fire come down from heaven. People who do not read the new testament will welcome him with open arms!  Those that don't take this mark will be the bad people.
Honestly the people are doping themselves with all the evil media they absorb watching evil TV shows. The people pledged their allegiance to the anti- Christ he is now residing in the Oval Office of the White House. Better then 50% of the population accepted him with open arms..... About 15%  more  have no opinion one way or the other ..... They will accept the chip with open arms. Just fleece than nasty rich folks and give me my free medical is all they know.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years