Author Topic: WTF happened to Joseph Cohen to turn him into Yousef Al-Khattab?  (Read 5130 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: WTF happened to Joseph Cohen to turn him into Yousef Al-Khattab?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »
Did you ever hear of the Judenratt? They were a bunch of Jews who admired Hitler and wanted to seek favor with him and their sole purpose was to help spy on their own people and work to help Hitler round up JEws and monitor their activites.  THankfully, Hitler paid them back for their devoted service, by gunning them all down.  They got to die a quick death, instead of the slow death that their Jewish brothers they ratted out received.

The Self-hate phenomenon goes on and on.   Problem is, Muslims are not free peoplee, so they never get the chance to rebel.  And also, they have the victim mentality.  People who feel are victims enjoy standing closer together for their causes, even if they are pathetic.  However, Jews are free and some of us feel privledged and we think because we are successful that we are bad. 

He sounds like he was a Muslim long before he converted with his vile Jew hatred.  What makes a person like "Hindu Zionist', A hindu guy from India come to JTF and support us and our people, yet a Jewish boy from Manhatten to became a rabid anti-semite?   Its because Hashem puts love or hate in our heart.  Even many of our own Jewish people have sided with demons and chose to hate what is good.  It is same reason why there is JEwish drug addicts.  People like our Serbian and Hindu friends came to our support because they are good people who have seen the light.  It is a real shame that our own people have been some of our worst enemies throughout history.  And Jews were always told by their European or Islamic leaders to hate themselves for who they were.  They were always told they were the troublemakers.  Even though, they were peaceful, honest and hard working.  The demon-people, the old world Europeans and Muslims who ruled us are the true barbarians, but now we have the upper hand, they will play the victims, when it was them who did all the killing, stealing and raping.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »
He's gay.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »
Based on your story, if that is in fact the sequence of events for this guy then I will say it is clear to me.

From the beginning, he wasn't looking for Judaism or real spirituality, he was looking for something extreme and crazy that he could devote his life to because his was otherwise meaningless and pathetic.   He wanted a very radical cause that could control every facet of his life because it exerts tremendous control over its adherents.  He wanted to give up his intellect and free will.   This is reflected in his initial move toward Satmar hasidism from a secular life.   It is rare that a secular Jew is drawn to satmarism because 1. they do not do outreach and they even think that outreach is wrong, and 2. they have really nutty ideas that no one could possibly believe unless they subscribed to a rabbi that said them and said person felt the rabbi was "infallible" or at least impossible for him to be wrong intellectually in Judaism.   And that is how the Satmar feel about their rebbe and his very skewed hashkafa (philosophy) in Judaism.   That he cannot be wrong and no amount of disproof will sway them.   So they are on a very extreme end of Judaism and if that initially attracts someone to Judaism from a secular life, it is in my honest opinion an indication that such a person is trying to engage in escapism, he can't face who he really is and is trying to run away from it all.  Running away from his life.   And drawn to the fact that it is so radical.

Then he must have heard so much Satmar propaganda about how "evil" the zionists are and read in the papers as well about how the settlers are public enemy #1 when it comes to the goyim and even self hating Jews, and so this equates to Radical in his mind.  Since the satmar "whipping boy" and reason for all of life's problems are "zionists" hey they must be even more radical and crazy than Satmar are.  So he decides he's going to be "even more crazy" by latching on to settler style Judaism in Gush Katif settlement.   

He is shocked to find that these people are not crazy, but warm, loving, wholesome, patriotic and spiritual (authentically spiritual) people who have nice family lives and try their best to connect with G-d.  Contrary to what the evil media has to say and to what Satmar has to say about them.   It was not the radicalism he was looking for.   He can't live a "normal" life because then he must confront who he is.  Whether it's bad childhood experiences or he doesn't want to work out his faults or afraid that he doesn't have good qualities, whatever it is I don't know.  But he's running from something.

And when he saw how "normal" the settlers were, he realized that their true enemies are the craziest of all - the Arab Muslim nazis.   THAT is "authentic" radicalism in his book because it is so destructive.   And that is what he was looking for all along.   It (Islam) is a power-based "religion"/political ideology where if you don't do as I say (or as Allah says, or as Muhammad says, etc) then I chop your head off.   This is exactly what little Joey Cohen has been looking for from the beginning.   Because it is a front.  An escape.   A facade of insecurity where he can play the "part" of Islamic bully and not have to confront who he really is and work out his real problems.

I think Joey Cohen reads like an open book.  He is an insecure childish imbecile who thinks that bullying someone constitutes "religious devotion."   
He could have just as easily converted to Christian Identity (though I'm not sure they'd accept him the way Muslims would).

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »
Based on your story, if that is in fact the sequence of events for this guy then I will say it is clear to me.

From the beginning, he wasn't looking for Judaism or real spirituality, he was looking for something extreme and crazy that he could devote his life to because his was otherwise meaningless and pathetic.   He wanted a very radical cause that could control every facet of his life because it exerts tremendous control over its adherents.  He wanted to give up his intellect and free will.   This is reflected in his initial move toward Satmar hasidism from a secular life.   It is rare that a secular Jew is drawn to satmarism because 1. they do not do outreach and they even think that outreach is wrong, and 2. they have really nutty ideas that no one could possibly believe unless they subscribed to a rabbi that said them and said person felt the rabbi was "infallible" or at least impossible for him to be wrong intellectually in Judaism.   And that is how the Satmar feel about their rebbe and his very skewed hashkafa (philosophy) in Judaism.   That he cannot be wrong and no amount of disproof will sway them.   So they are on a very extreme end of Judaism and if that initially attracts someone to Judaism from a secular life, it is in my honest opinion an indication that such a person is trying to engage in escapism, he can't face who he really is and is trying to run away from it all.  Running away from his life.   And drawn to the fact that it is so radical.

Then he must have heard so much Satmar propaganda about how "evil" the zionists are and read in the papers as well about how the settlers are public enemy #1 when it comes to the goyim and even self hating Jews, and so this equates to Radical in his mind.  Since the satmar "whipping boy" and reason for all of life's problems are "zionists" hey they must be even more radical and crazy than Satmar are.  So he decides he's going to be "even more crazy" by latching on to settler style Judaism in Gush Katif settlement.   

He is shocked to find that these people are not crazy, but warm, loving, wholesome, patriotic and spiritual (authentically spiritual) people who have nice family lives and try their best to connect with G-d.  Contrary to what the evil media has to say and to what Satmar has to say about them.   It was not the radicalism he was looking for.   He can't live a "normal" life because then he must confront who he is.  Whether it's bad childhood experiences or he doesn't want to work out his faults or afraid that he doesn't have good qualities, whatever it is I don't know.  But he's running from something.

And when he saw how "normal" the settlers were, he realized that their true enemies are the craziest of all - the Arab Muslim nazis.   THAT is "authentic" radicalism in his book because it is so destructive.   And that is what he was looking for all along.   It (Islam) is a power-based "religion"/political ideology where if you don't do as I say (or as Allah says, or as Muhammad says, etc) then I chop your head off.   This is exactly what little Joey Cohen has been looking for from the beginning.   Because it is a front.  An escape.   A facade of insecurity where he can play the "part" of Islamic bully and not have to confront who he really is and work out his real problems.

I think Joey Cohen reads like an open book.  He is an insecure childish imbecile who thinks that bullying someone constitutes "religious devotion."   

Nice analysis.