Author Topic: Thanks for your prayers!!!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Thanks for your prayers!!!
« on: November 07, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
I would love to thank everyone who has me in their prayers... Last Friday morning I was involved in a MAJOR TRAFFIC ACCIDENT... My car was nearly totaled {we will learn when the insurance investigator looks at it on Monday}. I don't know how, aside from a miracle, I was able to walk away from this accident.

It started as I was driving in the leftmost lane at an average of about 65MPH... Some blue mustang apparently wanted to pass me so he pulled up along my right side... He started to merge into my lane before he had passed me, pushing my mustang into the cement center divider... My left front fender flare rubbed against the cement and I bounced back into his blue mustang which sent me into an uncontrollable spinout.

My car spun about four times before I was struck by a big-rig {18 wheel} truck which struck me in my rear right quarterpanel which then sent me spinning again, after my rear windshield blew out... I was spinning so fast yet I continued to try to control my skidding... I spun another four times and ended up heading towards a road work crew who was on the righthand shoulder. Somehow my car came to a stop about ten feet away from the road crew... I was dazed... My glasses had flown off my face and my cellphone was somehow pulled out of my shirt pocket... The roadcrew ran up and asked me if I was OK.... They were amazed I was not injured because I was struck very hard by the big-rig truck. I was concerned for the car... I did not noticed yet that the rear windshield was shattered... I only realized it once I started to search for my glasses and phone... I wanted to call my family... I needed to call my work...

It was a nightmare to get back home. It took four hours after the police report till I was finally able to rest.... And although I am physically safe I am also fearful of the cost which this calamity will have on me...

Whatever the story is... Hashem was watching over me... My mother has told me this and i know it is true... Thank you for your prayers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Thanks for your prayers!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »
Muman,
I am glad to hear that you are OK and did not suffer any injuries.

Remember one thing, your health and well- being is far more important than any costs or expenses that may arise from this incident.

Again, I am happy to know that you are well.
Take care....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »
Muman,
I am glad to hear that you are OK and did not suffer any injuries.

Remember one thing, your health and well- being is far more important than any costs or expenses that may arise from this incident.

Again, I am happy to know that you are well.
Take care....

Thank you...

It certainly has made this Shabbat memorable..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »
I'm glad you're OK. 

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
In other words trust in God- He has you covered.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 09:15:56 PM »
I'm glad your OK man!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
Here is a picture of the damage to my car!!!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »
I am glad you are ok. Hashem was watching over you that day.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »
Oh Muman I will certainly pray for you. I'm so thankful to God that you didn't die in the accident. I hope that God will continue to protect you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 09:34:21 PM »
Praise G-d!

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »
I'm sorry about the accident, but baruch hashem you avoided injury.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words.... I am strengthened in knowing you are supporting me...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »
Well its good the hear you got out safe the car can always be replaced. The car really looks like you got knocked around a bit. I can actually see where the truck tire hit the back fender of your car. Thank G-d you seem to have been along side of it when you hit or things may have been worse. The car looks like it may be a total. The rear suspension has been bent and even the roof line is bent which is something that is very hard to fix correctly. If that were a run of the mill Mustang there would not even be a doubt in my mind but yours seems to be a high end one and it may justify a higher repair bill. If the insurance company wants to pay you out for the value of the car you might be better off taking it because the car will never be right again. As long as no one was seriously hurt the insurance in most cases should cover everything. Most of the damage seems to be at the rear of your car which in most cases reduces the % of blame the insurance companies will assess against you.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 11:39:24 PM »
THANK GD you are ok!!

He's looking out for you for a good reason, I'm sure.. if there is anything you need, let us know.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »
Thank G-d you are safe. Why do so many people drive so recklessly? These people shouldn't have licenses.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 07:40:01 AM »
You are safe. Thanx Hashem.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 07:49:29 AM »
Baruch Hashem you are safe, Muman!

I am sure when you were reciting Birkat HaGomel, you meant it!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »
Praise be to G'd and great thanks to the angels that watched over you. This is miraculous! This is a reminder that your work is not finished on this earth. You are needed.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 10:14:39 AM »
Hi Muman, I just found this tread about your car accident.
Thank G-d you didn't get injured badly......
I believe in Guardian Angels myself, and from what I read about your accident,
you had someone ( Angel ) watching over you.

One time I got hit from the rear and the Girl was doing 55 in a 35 mile zone.
I don't know about you Muman, but after my accident I was paranoid about
people tailgating me.
You might feel nervous about driving again, and if that happens, it only lasts a few Months.

Again, I am glad to know you were not injured badly.

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
Praise be to G'd and great thanks to the angels that watched over you. This is miraculous! This is a reminder that your work is not finished on this earth. You are needed.

I agree. I think G-d wanted him to live for a good reason and that's why G-d saved him. Muman must have a special mission to accomplish in this world that hasn't been done yet.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »
Wow! I had no idea, otherwise I would have given u a call. Thank G-d you're okay. Hope you've said gomel.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »
Hi Muman, I just found this tread about your car accident.
Thank G-d you didn't get injured badly......
I believe in Guardian Angels myself, and from what I read about your accident,
you had someone ( Angel ) watching over you.

One time I got hit from the rear and the Girl was doing 55 in a 35 mile zone.
I don't know about you Muman, but after my accident I was paranoid about
people tailgating me.
You might feel nervous about driving again, and if that happens, it only lasts a few Months.

Again, I am glad to know you were not injured badly.

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Dox

Ditto Dox
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »
Dox, Mo & AsheDina thank you very much for your thoughts...

It is turning out to be ok as I have finally gotten the CHP/Highway Patrol report which completely puts the blame on the other driver. Thank Hashem that there was a good samitan who acted as a witness to the accident who explained, as I did, how the other driver slammed into me and caused the subsequent collision with the truck.

My insurance company is making me a settlement offer and I think I will take it. Although it will not allow me to replace it with a Mustang {which on some level I sorely regret} I think I will take this offer and get a new car so I can continue to drive to work.

It was a miracle that I survived. I know that it could have turned out so much worse {if the spin was different, if the cars were in different lanes, what angle I hit the truck at, where the glass was flying around in the car, etc.}

I hope that I was spared from mortal harm so that I can do more good in this world.

Thank you,
muman613