Author Topic: Eleven Killed In Pakistan Car Bomb Blast  (Read 762 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Eleven Killed In Pakistan Car Bomb Blast
« on: November 16, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »
Time to celebrate.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Eleven people have been killed by a suicide car bomber in the Pakistani city of Peshawar.
The bomber detonated his device when policemen asked him to stop for a search.

Police official Malik Jehangir, who was in charge of the checkpoint, said his officers were checking vehicles when he saw a suspicious black car across the barrier and he asked one of them to go and check it.

"I saw that there was some argument between the driver and the policeman and suddenly a blast downed me," he said.

Another witness, Akbar Ali, said that he was riding a motorcycle and waiting in the queue at the checkpoint when he saw a scuffle between the bomber and the policeman.

"He was a young man, about 20-years-old with a small beard and wearing a white cap. When I noticed that his body was swollen, I left my bike there and ran away fearing he might be a bomber."

Ali said that seconds after a huge blast threw him to the ground.

Peshawar is near the Afghanistan border and has a massive al Qaeda and Taliban presence.

It has increasingly become the favoured target for attacks by militants, particularly since the Pakistani army launched its offensive in October.

On Friday a suicide attack in Peshawar devastated the three-storey provincial headquarters of the country's Inter Services Intelligence agency.

At least 17 people were killed and 39 others were injured in the bombing. Taliban militants claimed responsibility.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Eleven-People-Killed-In-Car-Bomb-Attack-In-Peshawar-Pakistan/Article/200911215453566?lpos=World_News_Third_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15453566_Eleven_People_Killed_In_Car_Bomb_Attack_In__Peshawar%2C_Pakistan
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Eleven Killed In Pakistan Car Bomb Blast
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »
Yes!!!! The more the merrier.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:13:42 AM »
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »
Boom = Halal

so there isn't really a problem.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
Islam is a blast.. Literally

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »
It's so hot...red hot....on fire.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 02:17:25 AM »
When they halal each other in halalistic manners then where is the problem.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 02:32:33 AM »
Kaboom Shalalaka laka boom says Aloha Snackbar
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!