Author Topic: Arab Lady terrorist STABS Israeli border security in the gut! real footage.....  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
this just shows us once again that these animals called arabs are never to be trusted, and u turn your back on them for a second they stick it in you! they make me sick to my stomach and i pray G-d will eradicate them from earth soon!  >:(

http://wwwtmp-origin.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1259243064526&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Zootube removed it, because it portrays arabs as the evil animals that they are.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

Zootube removed it, because it portrays arabs as the evil animals that they are.
You want me to upload it, because I have downloaded it before it was removed.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chavak

• New JTFer
It's been removed from the youtube site..why are they so worried about who "leaked" this
video? It should be played everywhere so the world can finally see what Israel is up against.
Yasher koach to whoever "leaked it".

I  haven't seen it, so if someone has a way we can view it....

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Maybe LiveLeak will keep it up.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Typical nonchalant Israeli dumpf turns his back and gets a knife in his ribs

The lesson: NEVER turn your back on these Sand-schvartzas.

In a Kahane government, for demonstrable attempted murder, this Arab female would be tried an executed by firing squad the same day!

And here a British policeman almost gets sliced and diced at close quarters!

These goyim jus' love their knives!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why didnt they kick the [censored] our of this scumbag femuslim? If I was in that room they would have had to hold me back from kicking her teeth into her brain... Women terrorists at least should be big, or else we should scare some respect into these tiny little terror [censored]...

This scumuslim is lucky because she would be on a respirator at this time and fighting for her life at this time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
My post exactly, they should have beaten her up ferosiously.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
this just shows us once again that these animals called arabs are never to be trusted, and u turn your back on them for a second they stick it in you! they make me sick to my stomach and i pray G-d will eradicate them from earth soon!  >:(

http://wwwtmp-origin.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1259243064526&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Where do you see a lady?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
your right...she's a stinky filthy animal! i hope she dies!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774