Author Topic: Goodbye Jesus  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Goodbye Jesus
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
Welcome to the New World Order, folks.  The powers that be are turning the world into their Communist utopia.  All of the European countries that are part of the EU have signed away their sovereignty through deceitful treaties and this is the inevitable result.  All is going according to their plan.  Chiam said it best when he said, "We are begin led like sheep to the slaughter."  

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »
I hope you are right GK but unlike the U.S. Europe is filled with Atheists y'shm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 10:45:30 AM »
What is not allowed? I AM NOT the only Christian speaking about G-d, Jesus, the Bible, Pope, pagans,dreams,mark of the beast, the anti-Christ, ect. but yet I am ALWAYS the one who is ACCUSED.....................

Everything I have spoke of is in the Bible and I have backed it up with Scriptures. I have prophesied nothing! I have no memory of my dreams therefore I
Do Not have this gift............ Verdict - NOT GUILTY!  " BURN HER at the stake for READING the HOLY BIBLE!  :-X
That is not what Dan is saying. He is saying that you cannot use Tanach (OT) passages to try to make Christian points. He is not saying that you cannot speak of Scripture ever again.

I have cited (in context) New Testament passages many times for Christians, for different current-events situations, and never had a problem with it.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »
What is not allowed? I AM NOT the only Christian speaking about G-d, Jesus, the Bible, Pope, pagans,dreams,mark of the beast, the anti-Christ, ect. but yet I am ALWAYS the one who is ACCUSED.....................

Everything I have spoke of is in the Bible and I have backed it up with Scriptures. I have prophesied nothing! I have no memory of my dreams therefore I
Do Not have this gift............ Verdict - NOT GUILTY!  " BURN HER at the stake for READING the HOLY BIBLE!  :-X
That is not what Dan is saying. He is saying that you cannot use Tanach (OT) passages to try to make Christian points. He is not saying that you cannot speak of Scripture ever again.

I have cited (in context) New Testament passages many times for Christians, for different current-events situations, and never had a problem with it.

You can't use Tanach passages HERE? Only New Testament? Is there a reason for this? I am just curious, is all.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »

You can't use Tanach  passages HERE? Only New Testament? Is there a reason for this? I am just curious, is all.

You can post Tanach passages as long as you don't use them to support Christian doctrine.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »
Yes, you can't use Tanach (OT) passages to advance Christian theology here. This is a Jewish forum first and foremost, and I have no problem with this rule. There are many Christian forums out there that would be the proper venue for this if you desire to do that.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 09:48:34 PM »
I have no desire to do that, I was just curious as to WHY, is all. Thanks Bonesfan for answering.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane