Author Topic: Mike Huckabee comes to the Defense of Barack Hussein Obama  (Read 1043 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Mike Huckabee comes to the Defense of Barack Hussein Obama
« on: November 20, 2009, 01:21:39 AM »

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/newswire/2009/11/19/gop_star_mike_huckabee_brushes_back.htm

GOP Star Mike Huckabee Brushes Back Rush Limbaugh, Criticism of President Obama

Nov. 19, 2009
Joshua Molina--HispanicBusiness.com

Conservative Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor, who is emerging as a top contender for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, is gaining some attention this week for his comments in defense of President Obama.

As first reported on the Huffington Post, Huckabee said some of the recent criticisms of Obama have been unfair and even "shameful."

Huckabee made the comments to the Hudson Union Society.

"When he [Barack Obama] was at Dover the other day, and went there to pay respect for soldiers, I heard a lot of people on the Right say "Aw, that's just a cheap photo-op." No, I think it was the Commander-in-Chief of our military paying respect to a dead soldier, and I'm grateful that he did that, and I was proud of him for doing that. And I think we all -- as Americans -- should give him credit for doing that."

Huckabee also defended the Obama's decision to open the White House up to trick-or-treaters, blasting critics who said it was a publicity stunt.

Conservative icon Rush Limbaugh had recently criticized Obama for visiting the dead soldiers.

................................................................................................

While I have great respect and appreciation for Mike Huckabee's support for Israel,   his support of a flat tax,   and on energy issues,      Huckabee's defense of Barack Hussein Obama when the likes of Rush Limbaugh are trying to discredit BHO is very concerning.        In a way,   this is an example of Huckabee being kind to the cruel,   something that has been a concern in the past.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mike Huckabee comes to the Defense of Barack Hussein Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 01:41:19 AM »
I have never been sold on Huckabee.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »
Huckabee has a lot of positions that look good on their face, but he looks like George W. Bush to me, a guy who wants to be loved the the Left too badly, and thus he'll be used to grown government.   One of my personal favorites is his railing against obesity one moment and hunger the next.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 05:48:14 AM »
If this is an act to cater to the left then we may have issues.

On the otherhand he still has uncompromising consertive points.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 07:42:05 AM »
eb, thank you for this article and you make excellent points and the very reason I could NOT vote for him in the primary. In alot of ways, he is no better than other politicians. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
Interesting. I though we liked him.