Author Topic: What will happen after Irish "Yes" on Lisbon?  (Read 2898 times)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
What will happen after Irish "Yes" on Lisbon?
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »
What do you think?

EU is each time closer to become a Superstate. One or two more "agreements" and we got some sort of Forth Reich (which would last until immigrants take it over, than it will be their empire(...

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: What will happen after Irish "Yes" on Lisbon?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
I say NO!!!! Ireland say no!!!! Lisbon is just thought to make French Islam the ruling power and to open wide the gates for muslim immigration and outbreeding!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »
I say NO!!!! Ireland say no!!!! Lisbon is just thought to make French Islam the ruling power and to open wide the gates for muslim immigration and outbreeding!

Yes, I agree.... but referendum in Ireland failed us. They were blackmailed, EU used economic crisis to blackmail the people, they almost acted as if they are 'avenging' for the last year.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »
Well, Europe has more and more Muslim politicians. This is a sign for tomorrows Europe. But beware non-EU-members like Switzerland... These ones will be taken by force...

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
Well, Europe has more and more Muslim politicians. This is a sign for tomorrows Europe. But beware non-EU-members like Switzerland... These ones will be taken by force...

That is what I fear of, too.
EU propaganda is damn too strong.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »
I voted NO last time and this time. All their bloody campain said was economic recovery and yet since the YES vote still people are losing their homes and jobs. They have no shame.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane