Author Topic: Was Karol Woytila a freemanson  (Read 979 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Was Karol Woytila a freemanson
« on: November 17, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

I have found on a website this picture. They say freemansons are greeting eachother with pressing their thumb on the forefinger-ankle. Is this true?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Was Karol Woytila a freemanson
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »
I don't believe this is true. Is there any evidence of masonic ideas he promoted ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:26:05 PM »
I don't believe this is true. Is there any evidence of masonic ideas he promoted ?

I am not so deep into the issue in order to take a stand. Did this freemanson greeting exist?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »
It seems pretty normal hand shake to me, but even if it isn't- wouldn't it indicate that the other person (I believe he is the turk assassin who injured the pope ) is the free mason ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »
I don't like fremasons yes they have special handshake.I doubt the Pope would join they hate all religion
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
It seems pretty normal hand shake to me, but even if it isn't- wouldn't it indicate that the other person (I believe he is the turk assassin who injured the pope ) is the free mason ?

I think the intention was to show that the former pope who was no antisemite and the Turkish quranimal were both freemansons.

Perhaps it is a conspiracy theory like those Ron Paul supporters believe in.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »
Mysterious but interesting....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »
I don't like fremasons yes they have special handshake.I doubt the Pope would join they hate all religion

'Shriners' pray to alla and pledge their oaths on the koran. You can only become a shriner after all 33 masonic initiations and you get a nice tommy cooper hat.
Btw, tommy cooper is possessed by demons. All that is left of his human form is the front altar you see.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »
Anyone ever notice the Mason imagery in the old Flash Gordon movie of the 80s?

http://dcsymbols.com/movies/movies.htm

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »
Freemasons, like muslims, are allowed to lie to non-freemasons.
A religeous leader like the pope can easily pretend to be catholic, but just see it as his task as freemason.