Author Topic: David Ben Moshe letter to Bolshevik Cohen at the SPLC  (Read 1180 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
David Ben Moshe letter to Bolshevik Cohen at the SPLC
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/the-southern-poverty-law-center-are-not-jews-they-are-kikes/

S.P.L.C.
Richard Cohen,

You are a disgrace to Jews all over America, although most Jews are brainwashed leftists and would certainly agree with your taking Lou Dobbs off the air.  You are not for tolerance or rights.  You are for fascism.  There is a reason that the term Bolshevik and Jew are linked and its sickening to the few patriotic Jews that live here.

I have no idea how much longer white Christian America will put up with groups like yours, the ACLU, and even the government, but when they are ready to make a move, I hope they will let me join them.

Even though I am not religious, I am a Jew, but, you sir, are a Kike.
David Ben Moshe,
 NYC, USA
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: David Ben Moshe letter to Bolshevik Cohen at the SPLC
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »
This post made me smile but I hope David doesn't get accused of a hate crime now.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »
This post made me smile but I hope David doesn't get accused of a hate crime now.

They will come and arrest us, the YES WE CAN patrols.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »
What's the context?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 10:32:42 PM »
David Ben Moshe isn't religious? Huh, didn't know that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 10:42:28 PM »
He is right-wing but secular.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »
He is right-wing but secular.
He is not secular in the humanistic sense, he is just not religious. He reads the Bible with me all the time. ; )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »
How can one not be 'religious' if they read the Torah? Either you attempt to follow the commandments or you don't. I don't find that there is much in between ground. When one truely believes in the Torah, and the tradition which we have received, there should be no disconnect between 'religious' and 'secular'.... The commandments are divine and we should strive to achieve each positive command, and avoid each negative command. We should also ascribe to the traditions and customs of our people because the entire Jewish package involves the community and the individual in divine service.

I am 'religious' in the sense that I take the Torah seriously. I admit when I am missing the mark, I attempt to adjust my behavior, and I learn every day. I am not perfect and many things I do wrong {I wont enumerate them here}. But I really get a bit upset when people throw around terms like 'religious' and 'secular' as if there is a big difference. Labels don't really do service in this case.

I also still am displeased with the K word because it immediately becomes a red flag when a Jew sees someone calling him such a name. You will be categorized as a Nazi just for using the word. I have already spoken about this issue last year and I still have not changed my opinion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »
How can one not be 'religious' if they read the Torah? Either you attempt to follow the commandments or you don't. I don't find that there is much in between ground. When one truely believes in the Torah, and the tradition which we have received, there should be no disconnect between 'religious' and 'secular'.... The commandments are divine and we should strive to achieve each positive command, and avoid each negative command. We should also ascribe to the traditions and customs of our people because the entire Jewish package involves the community and the individual in divine service.

I am 'religious' in the sense that I take the Torah seriously. I admit when I am missing the mark, I attempt to adjust my behavior, and I learn every day. I am not perfect and many things I do wrong {I wont enumerate them here}. But I really get a bit upset when people throw around terms like 'religious' and 'secular' as if there is a big difference. Labels don't really do service in this case.

I also still am displeased with the K word because it immediately becomes a red flag when a Jew sees someone calling him such a name. You will be categorized as a Nazi just for using the word. I have already spoken about this issue last year and I still have not changed my opinion.

Muman, he is right. You should not judge David. He NEVER read the bible before I came along. And he is right about Cohen, he is a ki*e.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

Lou Dobbs pressured to leave CNN, Pastor Manning arrested by the Dept Of Homeland Security, Michael Savage banned from traveling to Britain. It's the the beginning of totalitarian fascist oppression.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »

Lou Dobbs pressured to leave CNN, Pastor Manning arrested by the Dept Of Homeland Security.  >:(

I didn't know that.  He seems like one of the only ones who wants to help the black's be successful by helping them get an education.  I feel that someone like him is what the black community needs not someone who profits off of black poverty and ignorance like Jackson, farakhan, Sharpton and wright. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 03:04:13 PM »
Muman, she means that although he is interested in Tanach, he doesn't keep strictly frum. Many, many Jews are like that.

As for the K-word, although I do not use it personally or encourage its use, I do think that any Jew who works for the jihadist propaganda house SPLC qualifies. Maybe they will think he is a Nazi if he uses that word, but the fact is that the SPLC already considers anyone who doesn't follow their sodomite agenda to a T a "Nazi".

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 11:23:39 PM »
Excellent response by David.     I heard the Richard Cohen interview on Fox News Channel and was appalled by Cohen's answers.      I'm waiting for Cohen to speak about against the Leftist Black Racists and Anti Semites.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/