Author Topic: A self-hating jew  (Read 2318 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
A self-hating jew
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:53:52 PM »
During these last couple of days of national mourning for our beloved Patriarch Pavle, I came across a letter written by Zarko Korac, a Jew from Serbia. I remember hearing about him for many years now, but as the each year went by, Mr. Korac seem to become more and more of a political personality who seems to have less and less respect for Serbian culture and it's historical/religious leaders and has gone to the dark side (as I like to call it). Just when I thought that he could not get any worse, Mr. Korac decides to write an opinion about the funeral of Patriarch Pavle and what a waste of national time it was and how backwards this is for the Serbs. I just could not believe that he would write such a thing.

http://www.e-novine.com/stav/32343-Poruka-otvorenog-kovega.html
I apologize but the article is fairly long and in Serbian.

The reason I am writing about this is that I would like to see this man to be seen not only as a gay rights activist, who are his only supporters now in Serbia, but also to show how low he can go (n/c) to insult not only Serbs, but also our Jewish brethren.

I saw on TV where the head Rabbi in Serbia gave his condolences to the Serbian Orthodox Church in the name of all of Jewish People by adding that he saw our beloved Patriarch Pavle as a "walking saint".

Please forward this to all to know what this Mr. Zarko Korac stands for and who are his followers. We do not need someone like that who is willing to spread hatred between Jews and Serbs for his own personal gain.  WHAT A SCUMBAG

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: A self-hating jew
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »
The chief Rabbi of Serbia calling Patriarch Pavle a "walking saint" says a lot about the Jewish community's thoughts regarding the Patriarch and the Serbian Orthodox Church. The relations have always been good and the Jews in Serbia know very well that the Serbian Orthodox Church has always been rather kind and accepting of Jews unlike Catholics and Protestants (broadly speaking).

I don't think we need to spend any time adressing this left-wing idiot. 

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »
Are you sure he's Jewish? Korac is a Serbian surname.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 08:14:32 AM »
Are you sure he's Jewish? Korac is a Serbian surname.
Good point. There are loads of self-hating Gentile Serbs like ex-IL governor Rod Blagojevich, who actually supported Bill Clinton's bombing holocaust against Serbia! Either way this dude seems like a self-hating pig.