Author Topic: Holocaust Denial: Expose it or Ignore it?  (Read 5500 times)

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
Holocaust Denial: Expose it or Ignore it?
« on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »
Ok well i know i haven't posted many topics on the forum but i'm hoping that some of you out there can help with a issue that i have.

I have recently been doing a project for university on holocaust denial - i think this a serious issue and one that shouldn't be ignored! There are those that deny things like numbers and the gas chambers (this i find the most dreadful!) and so forth without actually denying the event itself. I guess most of you know this already but what would you do if you came across somebody who held these views yet was getting involved in Jewish organisations? Even though they may not be anti-zionist/Jewish they still hold these beliefs - does this make them anti-Jewish for simply having such false, twisted ideas!? Can someone stop having such ideas -should we ignore it or try to help them see the truth of the holocaust? Should they be exposed?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Holocaust Denial: Expose it or Ignore it?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:41:47 PM »
Re:  "...does this make them anti-Jewish for simply having such false, twisted ideas!?..."

No.

It just makes them a sick, twisted, KIKE.

Go up to them one day, smile, and then punch them in the stomach as hard as you can.

Then walk away, hissing under your breath "That's what all Jews deserve!"

When the person runs to "tell on you" to an authority figure, meet personally with the individual and the authority figure.

Then, as calm and collected as possible, smile sweetly, and state the following...

"It never happened."  "I never hit anybody."  "He's making it all up."  "Jews always make things up...just to curry favor with those in power."  "My friends all agree with me, and they will all vouch for the fact that I was nowhere near this person."  "You mean to say, that after all the holocaust myths Jews have simply invented right out of thin air, that you're actually willing to listen to this Jew?"

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 03:45:30 PM »
There are literally no limits to the depth of depravity which European people will sink to.  G-d should have caused a holocaust against them instead.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »
Fruit of thy loins what if it was somebody that you thought had been a good friend - i don't think they are now but it is someone that i think i ought have done more to help change their mind? To be honest i feel like resorting to violence - i just as of yet am unsure whether to expose them to the said Jewish organisation?!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:19:52 PM »
Fruit of thy loins what if it was somebody that you thought had been a good friend - i don't think they are now but it is someone that i think i ought have done more to help change their mind? To be honest i feel like resorting to violence - i just as of yet am unsure whether to expose them to the said Jewish organisation?!

It sounds to me like such a person is not concerned about Jewish welfare but wants to try and use JEwish issues for his or her own purposes, probably for some kind of nationalism.

Someone on this forum who you know, I believe, told me that you are studying at a university where I studied.

If indeed you do live in that place, I have no idea how you can be Jewish and not go completely insane.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 06:47:00 PM »
Yantan, Massuh states something very good and very applicable.  At your age, it is very good for you to follow his instructions to the "T".  The reason I say this is your situation is very near exactly the situation I had with my wrestling partner who didn't know I was Jewish.  After a few drinks we were walking to my "rookie" party, as he was 2 years older than I, and he made an antisemitic comment.  In the middle of the road, I asked him a few direct questions.  He was the product of our "enlightened" and "Progressive" educational system here of which his professor was dismissed from services, which of course was the fault of the Jews because we "run the world"... 

In any event, I asked him "What would you do if your best friend was Jewish?" after not 10 minutes prior he said the best friends line....  He said to me "I wouldn't be friends with a Jew.", and then "I'd break his legs".  I then said to him "I'm a Jew" and I challenged him flat out in that I'd love to see him "try" to break my legs.  Of course he backed down and said "you're a Jew?"  "You don't have horns" or some such rubbish. 

After I confronted him, he spent the next year asking questions and telling me what he "learned" while under this Malcom Ross [censored].  In the end, he is now a very Zionistic, Pro-Israel, Jew supporting Christian who beats up Nazi's and confronts "white supremacists" with his, now learned friends, whenever he happens to be in the situation.  So people do change but they must be confronted and sometimes with force.

What Massuh says is spot on.  Walk up to him and smack him as hard as you can....  The walk away... and do exactly what Massuh says.  Memorize his wise words....  People like this MUST be confronted.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
The thing is that i've to an extent tolerated these views...well ignored them as i still believe that this person has just got confused along the way! All the my other Jewish friends got really upset by this persons views and wont give them the time of day but i didn't want to do that.
Thanks for that post MarZutra i think you did the best thing in that situation and i do think that this person can change their views yet i doubt i will get the opportunity to do that but they know already what i think so hopefully they will go and try to find out.

In response to Fruit of thy Loins - i know aberdeen drives you mental but there a good few other Jewish people here now and although not many we all get along and it's actually really good as i like them all, which is lucky!

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
Oh yeah i forgot to say Fruit of thy Loins you are exactly right about the nationalism bit..i know that for sure!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 08:33:14 PM »
If you ignore Holocaust denial, then it will be as if you are condoning it, since you are letting it go unchallenged.  You can't let those schmendricks get away with that spiel.  Educate yourself with about as much as you can about the Holocaust, so you can bury those Nazis.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 08:56:34 PM »
Agreed HC.  That is truth.  Silence is agreement in my opinion.  I'd openly confront them.  Perhaps just call the individual an indoctrinated ignoramus, albeit a good smack would probably work much better.  I despise these parasites and their self righteous views... >:(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »
Ok i get what you mean but there is no way i condone i just don't think i was prepared to have to somehow prove it! It really did quite take me by surprise...i agree with you both that it definately needs to be confronted, the problem was or is that none of my other Jewish friends agree and were telling me to just ignore it. That is why i came on here to see what you guys thought.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:45 PM »
Ask your Jewish friends "Why be Jewish?" if they do not have any pride or self respect?  In fact, tell them to sign out or buy Rabbi Kahane's immense work "The Jewish Idea" to learn what Judaism is and not what these Reform cultists profess with their homosexual marriage and their "tolerance" and appeasement of every degenerate deed. 

Judaism, in fact, demands education, confrontation and/or elimination of Amalek (evil people whom are enemies): Leviticus 19:16 "Thou shalt not stand idly by thy brother's blood", or the teachings of Genesis 34 with the rape of Dinah and even better Ecclesiastes 3 "There is a time/season for War, Hate, Peace, Love etc...." That is real moral and logical Judaism.  The most extreme cases is the Torah law concerning kill him first before he murders you: Kill vs. Murder, two very different things.  If you are not comfortable with your knowledge on the facts surrounding the holocaust (which means burnt offering which is offensive in its own right) than do not attempt to engage debate but just voice your disapproval or give this individual a good insult and tell him to grow up.  George Santayana stated quite logically "Those who do not learn from History are condemned to repeat it."  After any insult or confrontation you can engage in debate later on at a different time and prepare yourself accordingly.  I'm very sure all of the members of JTF would be a great help supplying you with factual correctness and not Joseph Stalin's "Political Correctness".... :)

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 10:20:08 AM »
I am plesed to see that my thoughts on this were not wrong after all! ;D

I'm taking onboard everything you guys are saying, so thanks for responding. I'm certain of exactly what should be done with this issue now, and you're right i do need to educate myself a bit more as generally everyone i know knows that it is fact so as i said before was a bit of a surprise. In response to the bit about my other Jewish friends then to be honest i just don't think they were expecting it and well were not able to deal with it in the correct way, but don't worry i agree with you and i will be pro-active on this issue.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
It is good that you think the way you do.  Not only should you confront Holocaust deniers or holocaust negators but you must also confront those "Jews" you may meet who try to do the like.  Should you wish any good readings or any facts about any aspect of Jewish History or Israel/Middle East History please feel free to contact any one of us for assistance... :)

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
Ok so i figure i need to educate myself on this issue - do any of you then know of some good sources that i can use to combat the lies that are out there?

Further, i have a friend who is about to do an essay on the Israel/'Palestinian' conflict and he is wanting to make sure that it comes off as pro-Israel (he's Jewish)  - I will tell to come seek the advice of you guys if he needs some information.. ;D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 12:49:20 PM »
It should be combatted with violent force. Unfortunately, most Jewish leaders today combat it by grovelling on their knees(in the case of black deniers) or by begging politicians to legislate it as a thought crime(in the case of white deniers).

It should be combatted by cracking the skulls of those who do it. It should also not distract from the REAL and CURRENT threat to the Jewish and Righteous Gentile peoples, which is Islam. We see what happened when the JDL focused only on white supremicists and holocaust denial. It became a total farce.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 07:07:02 PM »
I agree that the very REAL and CURRENT threat today is Islam, this denial issue i have i brought up because it came very close to home for me.

I'm unusre whether i think that the current legislation on this topic is a good or bad idea , in the sense that i'm pleased that a certain Mr Irving was jailed but then it works both ways since this current trend towards passing more and more legislation to try to somehow regulate thoughts is obviously destructive.

Thunderbolt what about non-violent methods?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
Anyone who is in any way familiar with the nature of European people, and who is honest enough to admit how avaricious, vicious, and cold-blooded this race of backstabbing, callous, murderous, cliquish thieves really are, has no doubt in their mind that this terrible race of people could stoop so low as to eliminate entire ethnic groups systematically and in cold blood.

The only thing that stops the white people killing people like us on the streets is not, as is common asserted, the fear of the law (ala Hobbes); but rather their bellies are full, and their minds addled by luxury and ease, and they are simply too lazy to do what their barbaric German instincts tell them to do.

A little economic downturn and all these white devils will pounce on us and tear us to shreds.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »
Ok well i know i haven't posted many topics on the forum but i'm hoping that some of you out there can help with a issue that i have.

I have recently been doing a project for university on holocaust denial - i think this a serious issue and one that shouldn't be ignored!

Hello my friend,

I would suggest you get the detailed accounts of the Nuremberg trials to help you in your study of this issue.  The Holocaust is an issue that's so solidly documented, and verifiable that any denial is practically de-facto rooted in ant-Semitism.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"