Author Topic: News Flash  (Read 381 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
News Flash
« on: November 23, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

Now we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to conclusions about Nidal Hasan and why Congressmen were not briefed before the press leak.

This murdering Muslim Terrorist who killed and wounded the soldiers and civilians at Ft Hood, Texas was an advisor to Obama's Homeland Security team.  Look on page 29 of the Homeland Security Institute link below.

I wonder how many more skeletons there are to come to of the cupboard.  Who else is there in the government or its numerous advisors or Czars that will harm our country and citizens?

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_ProceedingsReport_05.19.09.pdf     Go to page number 29, scroll down toward the botton on the Left Column
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: News Flash
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 03:40:19 PM »
This has been known for weeks. I read this presentation 2 weeks ago...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »
I think it was on the forum too, lol.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
As Steve Martin would say..........EXCUSE ME!!!   :P
Hasta La Vista Baby!