Author Topic: About killing Muslims  (Read 1849 times)

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
About killing Muslims
« on: November 23, 2009, 12:30:00 PM »
Yesterday on ask JTF a poster asked Chaim if he would kill Muslims if it were legal. Chaim said he would kill all Jew haters if it were legal. I don't know if he meant that all Muslims are Jew haters by default but if that's what he meant I disagree. Muslims aren't like Nazis. To become a Nazi you must believe in the ideology or be indoctrinated whereas with Islam many people become Muslims by birth. Furthermore those that convert or accept Islam may disagree with the fact that Islam is evil or believe Muhammad was a moral person even though he wasn't whereas Nazis would accept every tenet of Nazism. Also, some Muslims are better than others for example Saudi Arabians are the most evil while Bengals are much better.

I personally have many Muslim friends and they are good people. Some may want a two state solution with Israel but there are many non-Muslims that want a two state solution as well. If you're going to hate them for that you shouldn't hate non-Muslims any less. The two state solution is very common among non-Muslim Americans even conservatives.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About killing Muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 01:11:08 PM »
Yesterday on ask JTF a poster asked Chaim if he would kill Muslims if it were legal. Chaim said he would kill all Jew haters if it were legal. I don't know if he meant that all Muslims are Jew haters by default but if that's what he meant I disagree. Muslims aren't like Nazis. To become a Nazi you must believe in the ideology or be indoctrinated whereas with Islam many people become Muslims by birth. Furthermore those that convert or accept Islam may disagree with the fact that Islam is evil or believe Muhammad was a moral person even though he wasn't whereas Nazis would accept every tenet of Nazism. Also, some Muslims are better than others for example Saudi Arabians are the most evil while Bengals are much better.

I personally have many Muslim friends and they are good people. Some may want a two state solution with Israel but there are many non-Muslims that want a two state solution as well. If you're going to hate them for that you shouldn't hate non-Muslims any less. The two state solution is very common among non-Muslim Americans even conservatives.
Yeah, Muslims are greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat  :nono:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »
Nice monologue...

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:15 PM »
No such thing as a good Muslim...

On secord thought there is. The only good one is a DEAD one...  ;D ;D  ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 01:20:52 PM »
There is no 2 state solution, and I do hate Muslims how you think that, the less there are the better the world is. Muslim friends? I have no Muslim friends and refuse to have them as my friends.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:21:29 PM »
I don't care if the Arab Muslim scum favour a "so called 2 state solution". I favour a mass exodus of Muslims out of all of Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »

U do realize everything evil about shitslam IS the indoctrination. Do you know what they do? As far as killing Jew-haters, you are right. Let's let them live and we can wait for them to kill us first  :celebrate:
Just because it's common to believe in the 2 state suicide process, doesn't make it good. The fact that that it is a common idea among people (Muslim or not) just shows you how much TROUBLE we are in. Which is another reason that JTF is right.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »
javascript:void(0);
:dance: :dance: :dance:

My dad taught me that one when I was a kid.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 01:50:03 PM »
Chaim would need a lot of help to kill all Jew haters. Around 1.8 billion?!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Nazis are also born into Naziism. I don't understand your point.

Do you think the average Nazi believed Hitler was a bad man and decided then to follow him? No, he thought, that he is a moral and great man! He thought, that Hitler was great and moral because of his wicked agenda.

The same is with the followers of Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin and of cause Mohammed.

They stay and become followers of monsters, because they share their point of view and they are convinced, that this believe is moral.

If not they should leave this fleshy, arrogant, cruel, greedy and of cause blasphemic cults.

If they stay, they are our natural enemies and I don't care that they are nice.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

Fail.

"Muslims" who don't hate Jews are not properly following their religion.   And thank God that not all Muslims follow Islam authentically.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »
1) How do you know that they are not lying to you? Have you observed their opinions when they are "protected" by the cover of anonymity? Take YouTube, liveleak or any Internet forum, as an example. Mingle there. Attend pro-“palestinian” rallies in your city. Will you be offended by nazi salutes that muslimes are so fond of?
2) Why do you believe muslimes? Are you familiar with the concept of taqiya? Are you familiar with muslime's murderous history and murderous present?
3) Did you see the beheading videos? Have you heard of Ramallah lynch? Shalhevet Paz, HY”D, perhaps? Sparrow pizzeria mass murder? Countless other dastardly deeds constantly perpetrated by muslimes against Jews, Hindus and Christians?
4) Would you visit an "arab" village in Judea/Samaria? Would you go and exchange your ideas with muslimes in Gaza or in Lebanon?
Why are you so blind? Or you are willfully ignorant? My guess, you were raised by loving parents in the hot-house like condition, completely lacking common sense and street smarts. Stick around on this forum; you’ll learn basic survival skills, if nothing else.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »

A dead Muslim is still bad.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
בס''ד

This thread was moved back into the General Discussion section.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 10:42:10 PM »
Anyone who associates themselves with Islam is no better than a jihadist in my opinion. They all choose to associate themselves with the same filthy Qu'ran and Hadith regardless of how observant or nonobservant they are. Obama ate Spam in Hawaii but he's just as Muslim as Khalid Sheik Mohammed and Nidal Malik Hasan.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »
Obama has to eat pork to do taqqiyah.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »
I think Islam needs to be treated EXACTLY like Naziism.

I think those Muslims who are are aiding and abedding the evil jihadist idiology are enemies to humanity, and deserve the death penalty.

Those who are not, need to at least be given the opportunity to understand and seek the truth...  that Islam is evil, and that they have been brainwashed by an evil idiology.  They need to be given the opportunity of de-Islamification.... just like many German youth were given the opportunity of de-Nazification.  Unfortunately, there are logistic problems to this.. but it HAS to be the ultimate goal of humanity and the west.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »
The Nazis valued their own lives and the lives of their children.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 12:36:59 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

Having mercy on a Muslim is same as having mercy on an SS soldier/Ustashe/KGB/FSB/CIA/Red Army/NKVD/GRU/Cheka officers.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
                                               בס"ד
The Nazis valued their own lives and the lives of their children.

We saw the value they had to their own in Stalingrad, Kursk and Berin.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 12:50:26 AM »
I don't value the lives of my enemies,, it is better that they die then innocent people die.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 12:56:45 AM »
I don't value the lives of my enemies,, it is better that they die then innocent people die.
Exactly. Something I've been saying for years. This attracted me to JTF.

p.s. Did you see the Rangers game tonight?