Author Topic: Nobel peace winner singing-Kill the Whites  (Read 1069 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Nobel peace winner singing-Kill the Whites
« on: November 23, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
http://www.folketsnyheter.se/?sida=artikel&aID=414 Apparently,who knows could be singing somewhere over the rainbow
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 12:25:58 PM by VladTheImpaler »

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Re: Nobel peace winner singing-Kill the Whites
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
During a ceremony in the middle of November this year both countries signed an agreement in order to increase the collaboration in defence and intelligence between the two countries.

During the ceremony, South Africa's Minister of Intelligence Ronnie Kasrils, praised what he called ”the advances and successes” made by Zimbabwe since blacks took over power from whites in the early 1980's.

Kasrils said that both countries shared ”a common world view” and that they would ”march forward shoulder to shoulder”. He added that South Africa was enjoying multicultural democracy thanks to ”the heroic people of Zimbabwe”.

Ronnie Kasrils, who is of Jewish extraction, is the former secretary general of the South African Communist Party (SACP). He is also a former member of the African National Congress' (ANC) military fraction.
http://www.folketsnyheter.se/?sida=artikel&aID=415

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
A while back someone posted here a video of this murder song.

This is why I hate when Mandela is compared to Gandhi, whom I don't favor either, but at least Gandhi didn't sing murder songs.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 12:56:36 PM »
One day I bet the white South Africans will rise up and start defending themselves and possibly establish a new government.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 01:36:44 PM »
start at 3:36 mandella and ronni kaserils a left wing Jew singing about killing whitey     

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
What a peace of garbage. He should be ashamed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »
start at 3:36 mandella and ronni kaserils a left wing Jew singing about killing whitey     

Like Arafat, he speaks one message in English, another in the local apish tongue.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
This is why I hate when Mandela is compared to Gandhi, whom I don't favor either, but at least Gandhi didn't sing murder songs.

No, Gandhi was content with simply stating that Jews should go to the ovens in the Holocaust.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »
The Jewish leftist may be a member of JStreet or perhaps a friend of [censored].In any event he should be hung
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

No, Gandhi was content with simply stating that Jews should go to the ovens in the Holocaust.
He was degenerate but as he practiced pacifism I still say he is better then then Mandela.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »
During the ceremony, South Africa's Minister of Intelligence Ronnie Kasrils, praised what he called ”the advances and successes” made by Zimbabwe since blacks took over power from whites in the early 1980's.

What the hell is he taling about?  Zimbabwe has devolved into a 4rth world country.  It has sky high poverty and corruption, and people usually dont make it past 40 years old.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 05:24:42 AM »
Black communists... It can only be the work of satan. So eager to leave their tribal believes for communism and blaming whitey.